The Secret to Keshin Armed

"Shinsuke!" As soon as Tenma was up, he immediately ran to a familiar tree.

The small boy caught up with him. "This statue..."

"Yeah!"

Aoi blinked. "What is that?"

"It's the soccer god of this island. We found it the last time we were here."

Fei turned to him to ask, but his eyes caught sight of a figure leaning against another tree. The figure was a boy with black hair, with red and white on the tips. He had black irises and wore a uniform with the same color.

"Hey there."

"Shuu! I knew it was you!" Tenma said, running over to him. "It's been a while. Thanks for saving us!"

"I'm glad I made it in time." The black-haired boy smiled. "So, soccer is in trouble again. I couldn't sit still after I heard about it."

"It sounds like you haven't felt the effects of the soccer ban here." Shindou said.

"Of course not. I'm okay."

"This island is cut off from the rest of the world." Kimiko stated. "After Fifth Sector shut it down, no one's really come to visit, so that makes sense."

"Tenma, is he a friend of yours?" Fei asked.

"Yeah. This is Shuu, a soccer pal I met when I first came to this island."

The green haired boy immediately turned to said boy with a smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Fei Rune."

"Nice to meet you too."

"That keshin that rescued us is Shuu's! Ankoku Shin Dark Exodus!" Shinsuke stated.

"Oh, really? It felt incredibly powerful."

"Fei is a friend who is fighting with us right now." Tenma explained. "There's also Wondeba―"

The blue bear pushed his way to the front of the group. "I am the great coach of this time, Clark Wonderbot! Call me Wondeba-sama!"

"It's... a bear?"

"Who are you calling a bear?!"

"Shuu, do you live on this island?"

"Yes, I guess you could say that."

They took their seats around the staircase below the tree as Tenma began to recall what they went through. "Fifth Sector coerced us into coming to this island, saying that it was a camping trip. We had a match with Shuu and even trained with him. Fighting with Shuu at God Eden Stadium was one of the fiercest I'd ever played. That match made me feel as if I'd gotten stronger."

"A lot happened to us on this island." Shindou added.

"Yeah." Tsurugi nodded. "Though a certain someone wasn't here for it."

"Correction. I was here, but not with you." Kimiko nudged his side. She turned to Fei to explain. "I spent most of my time during Holy Road on this island, due to... reasons. Needless to say, I wasn't much use to Raimon in their fight against Fifth Sector."

Aoi nodded. "That's right. We only became proper friends with Kimiko after Holy Road and even then, we only had a few weeks before she flew off to America."

"Aoi! You remembered!" The blonde jumped over the rest and tackled her into a hug. "That's right! And as soon as I finished my business there, soccer just had to be in trouble again. All the stuff you guys wanted me to buy is back at my place by the way, so when we can come back, I'll bring them over to Raimon."