Cretaceous Era... or not

The next morning, they all gathered in the soccer building once again to think of their next plan of action.

"We beat Zanark Domain, but they weren't an official team from El Dorado." Fei explained.

"That's why neither Coach Endou nor soccer were given back to us." Tenma said, looking down.

Midori caught her own fist. "What a waste of time!"

Tsurugi turned to the two from the future. "What do we do now then?"

"Our only choice now will be to take down El Dorado itself, to render the changes in history invalid."

"For that, we'll need power that goes above and beyond that of El Dorado's strongest team."

"Strongest team?" Shinsuke frowned. "You mean they're even stronger than who we've been facing until now?"

"Yeah." Fei nodded. "Their strongest team is far stronger than even Protocol Omega and Zanark Domain."

"Their name is―"

"Perfect Cascade." Professor Aruno suddenly appeared, cutting Wondeba off.

"Professor Aruno!"

"There he is again!"

"Fei, I have bad news." He said. "Perfect Cascade is making their entry at last. Your victory over Zanark Domain has increased El Dorado's vigilance. The interruption on the soccer bank has been given to Perfect Cascade for guarding."

"So in other words, we have no choice but to bring them down now, to get soccer back."

"Is Perfect Cascade that strong?" Tenma asked.

Fei's eyes narrowed. "Yeah, considerably."

"In the opposite light, if we win against that team, we get soccer back. Is that it?" Shindou said, earning a nod from the professor.

"But they're way different from the others we've faced." Wondeba stated. "They're a unit that is perfect in every aspect, led by a skilled commander named Sakamaki Togurou."

"What sort of people are they like? Professor Aruno―!" Tenma cut himself short when he saw no one was behind him. "Huh?"

"He disappeared again..." Aoi sweatdropped.

So the brunette turned to his friend instead. "Fei!"

"Neither I nor Wondeba know much about them either. But if they're involved, that means things will only get tougher from here on."

"No way..."

"I've heard the news!" Daisuke said, floating above them all. "If we're going up against strong opponents, then it's time we got serious!"

Midori shot the stone a look. "You mean we weren't serious before?"

He ignored her comment. "Now, I will announce our next targets for the strongest eleven in history. Power number seven! A flying defender who controls the skies and makes the best use of his mastery with the air."

"A flying defender..."

"And power number eight! A dynamic midfielder who wields the power of ancient times and can split the ocean apart with his fangs."

"A dynamic midfielder..."

"Yes! For instance... Dinosaurs!"

"Dinosaurs?!"

"By dinosaurs, you mean... those dinosaurs?! The ones that roar and stuff?" Tenma's hands mimicked the movements of dinosaur claws as he asked in bewilderment.