Trial and Error

Professor Aruno joined them for their ride to God Eden, while Gouenji and Haruna saw them off. It took a while, but eventually they got to their destination.

"It hasn't changed. Everything's the same as that day."

"So, this is God Eden Stadium."

"This is where Second Stage Children came from."

"Tenma!" The brunette turned to find Shinsuke and Nishiki by a large cart. "We found the balls!"

"Nice, Shinsuke!"

Tsurugi looked around. "Kimiko's not here..."

"Should we look for her first?" Shindou suggested.

"Everyone!" A voice called to them from one of the tunnels. A blonde girl ran over, cheerfully waving at them. "I thought you guys would've gone to the forest, so I went there instead. I came here only after I saw the caravan in the sky. Sorry about that."

Tenma grinned. "Don't worry about it! You're here now and that's what matters!"

She chuckled. "Thank you, Tenma." She turned to the green haired boy. "You're Fei, right? And the bear is Wondeba?"

"Yes!"

"I'm not a bear!"

"Nice to meet you two." She held out her hand and they shook firmly. "There's this guy in a white robe that has all this weird technology and he explained everything to me already, so I know what's happening. I'll be joining you guys in this fight, even if I don't really play."

"Any help at all is appreciated!" They decided not to question the 'guy in a white robe' bit.

She nodded before finally facing the rest. "So, it's just Kyou, Shinsuke, Shindou-san, Nishiki-san, and the managers, hm?" Her eyes glowed and the seven fell into a trance. When it stopped, she smiled wryly at them all rubbing their temples. "Everyone alright?"

"Yeah... Though I don't really get what just happened..." Midori muttered.

"The version of events that happened in your heads should just about match mine and Tenma's. Your heads are still adjusting to the sudden changes, but it'll work its own miracle subconsciously. You guys can now just focus on getting Keshin Armed right."

Tenma took out one of the balls, smiling brightly. "Alright! Let's start training!"

~~~~~

After parking the caravan on the side, the managers got to work on setting up drinks and towels while the boys got in line in front of the only adult with them.

"Professor Aruno, how are we able to use Keshin Armed?"

"Keshin Armed, eh? That's..."

They were all ears, ready for his advice and directions any time.

"... a mystery to me as well!"

They swore they could've heard a clown's horn honking at that very moment.

"While space-time theories are my strong suit, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to soccer. I can't come up with the slightest idea on how to use Keshin Armed. Anyway, I'm done sightseeing, so I'll be going now." And he was gone, just like that.

"Then, allow me to explain!" Wondeba yelled. "When a player and their keshin fuse through Keshin Armed, they are able to move more efficiently. Their speed and power exceed those of the normal keshins."

"So how do we do it?" Tenma asked eagerly.

The blue bear turned his back to them. "I don't know the method."