D is for Daisuke

They time travelled to roughly two years in the past. As soon as they arrived, they hopped out of the caravan and breathed in the unfamiliar air.

"We're here." Wondaba stated.

"This is where Master D is..." Fei added.

They took a good look at the scene before them. The only building around was a fairly small hospital. The tall trees and colorful flowers, as well as the sound of waves crashing to the shore, made it clear it was a tropical area. But what really brought smiles to their faces were the children running around, kicking a ball in the hospital's garden.

"They're playing soccer!"

"Yeah."

"It feels like we haven't seen scenery like this in a long time."

"Soccer sure is great."

The calm and comforting mood was immediately trashed when Nishiki opened his mouth to complain. "Still, it's way too hot here!"

"It doesn't look like we're in Japan."

Wandaba pulled out a pair of sunglasses as he replied to Shinsuke. "This is the tropical country of the Tongattor Republic. Endou Daisuke is in this hospital."

"Is he ill?" Aoi asked.

"It would appear so."

"I see."

~~~~~

It was decided that Kidou would go and see Endou Daisuke on his own first, as he is the only one who actually knows him in person. However, within a few minutes, he returned with a grim look on his face. He told them how he was ultimately turned down so now they had to figure out some other way to decode it.

While they were all brainstorming, Kimiko noticed Aoi slipping away with the book, but kept quiet. She knew Aoi to be a bit of a 'Tenma' and believed that if anyone could convince the old man, it'll be her. Though, the moment she noticed her return was also the moment another blue haired girl appeared before them.

They went to the back of the hospital, where a soccer field was at. The girls went to the benches with their coach, while the players got to their positions. Fei snapped his fingers and summoned his Duplis, duplications of himself but with a variety of appearances.

"Whoa, my yakisoba spatulas turned into a mic!" A man suddenly said. Kimiko caught the split second both the mic and the man's eyes glowed, before he began commentating like a true emcee. "Five members of Raimon, including Fei and the Dupli to make up eleven, go up against Protocol Omega 2.0 led by Beta! With the holy book of champions that will shape the future of soccer on the line, neither of them can afford to lose this game!"

It started with Beta's kick off. Einam brought it up the field, with Quarth and Reiza right behind him. Tenma stole the ball with Wonder Trap, but it was immediately taken back by Reiza, who passed it to Quarth. He passed a Dupli and used Spinning Upper against Shinsuke. Then he passed it to Einam, who scored against Excellent Breast with Plasma Ball.

Next was Raimon's kick off. Tsurugi moved up the field, baiting Quarth and Einam right until the last second before passing it back to a Dupli, who passed it to Shindou, getting through them. Shindou dodged a double slide tackle and passed to Tenma. The brunette called out his keshin and tried to arm himself to go against the two larger bodied defenders before him, but because he couldn't focus, it failed and the ball was stolen from him by Gaura. Gaura passed the ball to Quarth, and it went to Reiza before reaching Einam.

But right before he could score, Beta came up behind him, asking for a turn to shoot.

"This is how you use Keshin Armed."