Faram Orbius I

"Warp has ended. We have arrived at Faram Orbius Sector."

A large, purple planet appeared before their eys, but behind that was an even larger dark spiral. So large, in fact, that they could barely see any stars from their window.

"That's..."

"The black hole...!"

"It looks like the planet could disappear into it at any moment!"

"It's like the mouth of a giant monster!"

"So that's a black hole, huh?" Out of everyone in the room, only Matatagi seemed as unphased as the coach. He was even smirking.

Kimiko didn't blame him though. If she hadn't been to the planet multiple times already (and if she wasn't single-mindedly focused on finding her best friend), she would probably have a similar reaction. Rather than fear, there was more of a feeling of fascination. After all, how often would you be able to see such a thing up close in your life?

As they began their descent onto the planet, she had an unamused look as most of the others gaped in awe at how futuristic everything seemed. She dismissed any questions they had for her by saying that she barely had the time to look around when she was there, and they left her at that. Her eyes focused solely on the castle in front of them.

When they landed, they found Ishigahi, as always, waiting for them in the station.

"Welcome, everyone." He said with a bow. "Here is where the finals will take place, at Faram Orbius. What do you think?"

"Amazing..." Ibuki couldn't help muttering.

Manabe pushed his glasses up his nose. "All these futuristic looking buildings... It truly does appear to have the galaxy's best intelligence and military power."

Shindou frowned. "We're going to be fighting a planet with such an advanced civilization in the finals?"

"Also," Minaho cast a glance at the surrounding people. There weren't many, but as it was a train station, it made sense that there would be people there. Either that, or they wanted to see an Earthling up close. But still, "Even though the black hole is so close, everyone is so calm..."

"It doesn't look like a planet that's about to be destroyed within a few months." Manabe agreed with a nod.

"Faram Orbius is at least guaranteed second place." Ishigashi explained. "Regardless of the results of the finals, they have the possibility of migrating to another planet. Of course they would not feel as though they are in danger."

Ibuki growled. "So basically, they can afford to lose our match?"

"While our planet is at stake here! That's bullshit!" Tetsukado's tone matched his.

Indifferent as ever, Ishigashi simply gave them a look. "The finals will be held tomorrow, at Farm Orbius' establshment. The Grand Celesta Stadium."

So this whole tournament was named after this planet's stadium as well? It took everything Kimiko had in her not to verbally react. Really, this planet and their huge ass ego!

"If no one has any more questions, I will now show you the way to the stadium."

"Just one more!" Tenma suddenly spoke up, walking closer to him. "Ishigashi-san. Do you have any new information about Tsurugi?"

The alien shook his head. "Unfortunately, no. But we will continue to investigate, so please do not worry."

"... Understood."

Ishigashi brought them to a floating gondola (the same one as what she had seen her friend use previously) that was set on top of the train station. Unlike the ones on Earth, they were not attached to any wires, and so were free to navigate throughout the entire city. Not unlike taxis.