Endou Mamoru

During their briefing before the match, Professor Aruno suddenly appeared, informing Fei that he had finished creating a machine to transform a Chrono Stone back to the person it once was. Fei revealed to them that he had taken Endou's stone back from the SSC before he went to their surprise party. After a short comical interlude of Midori kicking the machine to get it to work, an explosion occurred, knocking them all back.

When the electricity in the room was rebooted, they found that the stone was gone.

In its place was...

"Hey, everyone!"

A familiar grin on a very familiar face.

"Coach Endou..."

When it all sunk in, they ran to him. "Coach!"

"Coach Endou, welcome back!"

"I'm sorry for the trouble guys."

"Coach..." Tenma wiped the tears out of his eyes before cheering loudly. "Alright! Coach Endou is back!"

As they laughed and cheered and caught up, Kimiko overheard Aoi and Daisuke's little talk. It appeared the orange stone had taken a liking to his new form.

"That's Endou Mamoru..." Zanark muttered from beside her.

"Guys, you've done well to make it this far." Their coach said.

"That voice..." His eyes widened. "Oh! So it was Endou Mamoru's voice I heard back then!"

"Back then?" Tenma repeated questioningly.

"Yeah, when I MixiMaxed with Clara Jane. You told me, 'You can get much stronger. Not just in body, but in spirit too!'"

"I believed that you would do it." Endou smiled. "Show me how much better you've become."

"Heh. Look forward to it."

Kimiko crossed her arms with a pout. "Then, that would mean Endou-san is indirectly responsible for making me crash into a cliff."

"You what?!"

Kidou placed a hand on his blonde friend's shoulder. "You're late, Gouenji. As always."

"It's almost time for us to head to the stadium! So without further ado, the great Clark Wonderbot, as coach for team Chrono Storm, will―"

"Coach Endou! Please be our coach for this game!" Tenma continued on without realizing Wondeba exploding to pieces behind him. "I want it to be you who leads us in our last game!"

"You guys..."

"Why not?" Kidou smiled.

"At this point, it's a battle of spirits." Gouenji added. "The team with the strongest desire to win will succeed."

"It's in your hands, Endou."

"Kidou... Gouenji..."

"Please!" Shindou was first to bow, and all the rest followed suit. "Please!"

That familiar grin returned. "Alright then! It's been a while since I fought with you guys! Let's play soccer!"

"Yeah!"

~~~~~

"It's the final round in Ragnarok, with each side having one win, one loss, and one draw! Feida's strongest team, The Lagoon, led by Saru! And El Dorado's new and improved team, Chrono Storm! Will it be Feida or El Dorado to win the right for world sovereignty in this last game? The fate of the world rests on this match!"

"This day has come at last, Tenma." Shindou said.

"Yes!"

"I still can't believe we ended up having to fight for the fate of mankind." Kirino had a smile on his face as he said so.