Team... Kinda... Not really...

The next round was Tsurugi's throw-in. He sent it to Tenma, who passed it to Matatagi. At first, they thought he kicked the ball too hard as he dribbled, sending it a bit too close to their enemy. However, he was able to get to it with his speed, and he kept up that sort of dribble before passing it back to their captain, who got it back to him. The three of them advanced to the goal together.

And soon enough, the rest of the team joined in. They were doing fairly well, able to at least keep the ball away from their opponent, but with Manabe suddenly giving orders, none of the newer bunch would send the ball Matatagi's way.

Suddenly, the ball was back in Korea's possession, and it was given to Lee Chun-Yoon, who used Rapid Fire.

"MOVE!!!"

Surprised, Shindou did and the ball passed him, heading straight for Ibuki. The white haired keeper held his hands out to stop it, only to be pushed into the goal.

The first half ended there.

The second half didn't start out any better. They all still refused to send the ball Matatagi's way. None of them would come to his aid when he's the one in a pinch either. It didn't help that their ace and captain were constantly marked, and their playmaker kept to his self-assigned role of defending the goal.

"What are you guys doing?!" The navy haired boy nearly felt a chill run up his spine. This was the first time he heard Tenma get this pissed. "We won't win by playing this kind of soccer! Why won't you help Matatagi out?! As long as you're standing on the same field, you're friends! What's the point if you can't even trust your own teammates?! Matatagi is fighting with everything he has, even when he's being treated this way! Take a closer look at what's happening on this field!"

And finally, things started to change.

When Matatagi was blocked, he was able to pass to Tetsukado, and the rest of the team followed. Even Manabe. And then, the ex-track club member was able to outrun the enemy's key player. He passed the ball to Tenma, who made a goal with God Wind.

And now, we're tied. Tsurugi's eyes narrowed as Lee Chun-Yoon tried to score another goal with his hissatsu from before, but Shindou was able to stop it with his new hissatsu, Einsatz. He passed it to Tenma, who got through with Z Slash.

"Tsurugi!"

His turn. "Leave it to me! Devil Burst!"

His shot went into the goal, right as the whistle blew.

"The match is over! Inazuma Japan turns the score around!"

For a moment, they stood in silence. The audience's applause rang loudly in their ears, but none of them could really believe it.

"We actually won with this team..." Even though he was the one to score their winning goal, Tsurugi still had his eyes wide on the scoreboard.

Still, they won.

A smile made its way to his lips as he turned to where Raimon was sitting. The blonde man had a similar expression on, giving him a thumbs up.

He and Tenma high fived and Shindou complimented their goals, though a little stiffly. One thing's for sure, this team was showing promise. He's definitely siding with Tenma now.

~~~~~

He didn't expect to be let down immediately after. The day after their break for winning the first round, when he went out to the harbor's grounds, he found that only two of the newer members were there. The rest didn't even bother to show up.

"I think it has to do with the terms of our contract." The pink haired girl stated as she stretched.

"Terms?"