Medieval France Era I

Seeing the battlefield was full of people, Wondeba turned the TM Caravan invisible before landing in the forest. He then used the switch to change their outfits, this time to something suited for blending in with westerners from the medieval times.

Tenma, Fei and Hayami wore blue, Tsurugi and Hamano wore purple, Nishiki and Shindou wore black, while Kirino, Shinsuke and Hikaru wore green. The girls were wearing long green dresses, much to Kimiko's dismay, while Wondeba had a blue cloak and a walking stick. Once everyone was changed, the blonde grabbed the remote and changed her outfit, choosing the purple one.

Curious, they took a peek from the bushes. What they saw made them all run in cold sweat.

"It's a real war."

"Yeah..."

"Armor and shields and swords!"

"Kyousuke, try blending in using Keshin Armed."

"At this point, it's like you want me to die."

"It's a virtual game in real life!"

"Just how much defensive power have they got?"

"Who cares about that right now?"

"This is bad! This is really bad!"

"How do we find Jeanne d'Arc in this situation?" Fei asked.

"She should be in a town called Vaucouleurs..." Wondeba replied.

"Who's there?!" A knight in white armor suddenly appeared, pointing his sword at them.

Shindou thought fast before replying, "We got lost while we were running away from the fighting. We wish to go to Vaucoulers."

"What?" He scanned over them briefly before holding his sword up higher. "You don't belong in this country, do you?!"

"W-Well..."

Before they knew it, many more soldiers surrounded them.

"Who are these people?" Another, older knight came to his side.

"They're foreigners. They say they are lost, but I think they're rather suspicious."

"Suspicious?"

"Yes, sir. They say they want to go to Vaucouleurs."

"What? Don't tell me you're after Jeanne!"

From the corner of his eye, Tsurugi saw his friend's shoulders stiffen. Kimiko, I don't know what you're planning, but don't.

I'm planning on knocking them all out... And why shouldn't I?

This is the time period when people would be killed for being out of the ordinary. If you use your powers here, you might end up getting executed.

... Damn it.

"Um, I'm not sure about that." A girl's voice suddenly came.

"Jeanne!"

The girl had pale blonde hair tied at the end, and soft green eyes behind thin-framed glasses. She was wearing similar armor to the ones that surrounded them.

"You're Jeanne d'Arc?" Shindou asked.

The blonde's eyes widened. "How do you know my name?"

"She's different from what I imagined." Aoi piped in, earning a nod from Shinsuke.

"She's wearing glasses." Akane pointed out.

"She doesn't look anything like an authoritative fighting maiden." Hamano added.