Sleepover

By the time they arrived at Raimon, the sky had turned into an orangey-red colour. The other members who couldn't come met up with them outside. They gave a brief explanation of the things that happened with Liu Bei and Kongming, before diving a little deeper with their short trip to God Eden.

After that, they headed to their homes.

Or at least, that's what he thought they were going to do.

Tsurugi, who was supporting Kimiko with her arm over his shoulders, was stopped by four girls and six boys at the front gate of the school.

His gaze landed on them one by one before stopping on a certain brunette. "Tenma... What's this about?"

He only chuckled nervously, Aoi stepping up to answer in his place. "Tsurugi, please don't take this the wrong way, but we're really worried about Kimiko."

The blonde frowned at that. "I'll be fine soon enough. I just have to eat and stay in bed, right?"

"Sorry, Kimiko. We can't trust you to do that." Fei stated, earning a nod from Akane.

Shindou cleared his throat. "What we're trying to say is... Can we―"

"No." The navy haired boy immediately cut off.

Kirino's eyes widened. "We haven't even―"

"You're going to ask if you can all stay over. No."

"Please?" Kinako asked.

"No."

"Why not?" Shinsuke asked.

"A number of reasons. The first being I don't have enough space for you all."

"Then, what about half of us?" Taiyou suggested.

"Or do you have something to hide?" Midori gave a teasing smile. It was met with an annoyed glare.

"No, and no."

"You wouldn't be refusing so badly if you didn't."

"And no matter what you say, my answer is still no."

"Come on, Tsurugi! None of us has ever gone to your house before!" Tenma finally said.

"You did when we time-travelled."

"That doesn't count!" Shinsuke protested.

Akane nodded again. "We didn't go inside."

"Why are you so insistent on this?"

"Like I said, we're really worried about Kimiko." Aoi stated. "Not that we don't trust that you can't take care of her, but... We just want to be there to make sure she's really resting."

He clicked his tongue.

The blonde turned to her friend with an apologetic smile. "It's your house, so you decide on this one. I'll go along with whatever."

He eyed her before looking back at the group of ten in front of them. They were all giving him those looks that said they wouldn't back down until he agreed.

So he wasn't winning this one either.

"...Fine."

"Yes!"

"But none of you are allowed in my parents' or brother's rooms, alright? And I don't want to hear any complaints about having to sleep on the floor."

"Right!"

With a sigh, he led them to his home.

Once they got there, they agreed that the girls would sleep in his room while all the boys stayed in the living room. He gave them a warning not to make a mess, which they all quickly nodded to.