Supporter X

The momentum of the whole game had changed. Kirino and Torb managed to accomplish Keshin Armed amidst the scuffle, and she was told that Taiyou had too at the beginning of the match.

"Fei... He looks in so much pain..."

Kinako's muttering entered her ears. Fei?

She turned to find the green haired boy looking down. She had been so focused on Zanark that she barely noticed him throughout the match.

The two captains charged at each other straight on, with Tenma managing to get through. He passed to Reiza, who gave it to Zanark.

"Don't make me repeat myself! I'm a member of the lower middle class without a name, Super Zanark!"

"And yet you keep on slipping up my name." She muttered.

She felt Tsurugi's shoulder shook once under her chin. Looking up, he had his usual expression on as he watched the match. But he couldn't fool her.

"You laughed at me, didn't you?"

"You're imagining things."

"The threat of a supergiant hurricane, I'll pierce through your bodies until you feel it in your bones!" Zanark let out a war cry as he charged for the enemy goal once again. "I resurrect it right here and now! Great Max na Ore! SUPER!"

"Goal! Zanark― No, Super Zanark makes the second tying goal! El Dorado Team 03 versus Feida's third Team Garu! El Dorado Team 03 has caught up after Super Zanark Joined them in the second half, and the score is currently a tie of 2-2!"

"That commentator's really serious about calling him 'Super' Zanark, huh?" Midori sweatdropped.

"I want to go down there and beg him not to feed his ego." Kimiko sighed.

With the momentum they were on, they expected the rest of the game to go well. In reality, it went rather terribly.

"Oh? What's wrong with Garu's captain, Fei? He's still as stone and won't move!"

"Ever since his scuffle with Tenma, he's been standing there like a statue..." Tsurugi muttered.

"It's him." They turned to find Kinako, more worried than they've ever seen her. "Feida's leader did something to Fei."

"What?"

And right then, Fei broke the Second Stage Children's promise and used his telekinetic powers on the whole El Dorado Team 03. Specifically on their brains, delivering pressure and causing them to spasm. The only one unaffected was Rei Rukh, given how he was a robot. Still, one player wasn't enough to fight a team. Despite using his armed Plasma Shadow, he wasn't able to get them the goal. Instead, he was beaten to the ground until he stopped functioning.

Fei was by their goal, increasing the power he's using on them. All he needed to do was kick the ball and Garu would've won.

But he hesitated.

"Fei!" A voice called from the audience. By the pillar where Saru's VIP booth was, a person clad in full white appeared. It was the one that took Endou's Chrono Stone back in the Edo Period. "Fei! Don't listen to him!"

Just as he turned to him, El Dorado Team 03 were able to stand back up again.

"Fei! You don't have to do these things anymore! Fei! Don't listen to him!"

Saru's using telepathy, while that person is calling out verbally...

"Fei!"

Then... there's Tenma.