Three Kingdoms Era IV

"I'll be honest with you, Shinsuke."

The small brunette blinked up at her. "Huh? About what, Kimiko?"

"I was really close to getting mad at you."

"E-Eh?!"

She patted his head, smiling slightly. "You've been scolding Liu Bei and doubting him for a single mistake he made in his very first match, but when you were called up to the field, you froze up and did even less than he did. Seeing that, I was really disappointed. But I'm glad you pulled through in the end."

"Oh..." He looked down for a moment before nodding. "You're right. I put myself under so much pressure that I ended up taking it out on him..." He then stopped in front of the man and bowed. "I'm really sorry about that!"

Liu Bei only laughed. "No worries, no worries! Everything worked out in the end, and that's what matters!"

"Liu Bei-san..."

They made it to the next pair of double doors. Opening it, they found themselves on the summit of the mountain. It was covered in grass and patches of flowers, with only a single patio rising up from the far corner. They couldn't help staring in awe.

"Kongming, time to keep your promise!" Liu Bei called. "Show yourself! If you don't, I'll shout at the top of my lungs such embarrassing words that it'll make anyone go red in the face!"

In the middle of the field, a single purple haired person stood, holding a feathered fan.

Tenma's eyes widened. "That person is..."

"Kongming, eh?" Liu Bei smirked.

The person then turned around with a smile. "You have done well to make it here.

"E... EHHH?!"

"A-A woman?"

Zhuge Kongming, the man who became Liu Bei's strategist in the Three Kingdoms Era, was a woman. Though, that didn't necessarily matter at the moment. No matter the gender of the famous historical figure, it's the power they hold that matters.

With that in mind, they approached her as she sat under the patio.

"I have sworn in my heart to make a new country for the people." Liu Bei said. "In order to do that, Kongming, I need you. Please help me."

Tenma's eyes widened when their gazes met. Why look at us?

"Cao Cao will gain possession of this country if action is not taken soon." Liu Bei continued. "If Cao Cao were to rule, he might turn the country into one that ignores the people's rights."

"You believe that you will move this country towards a good direction?" She asked.

"Of course."

That was when she finally looked up at him. "Then, how do you intend to make use of my abilities? That is where my interest lies."

"... I don't know yet. But in any case, I need you. Come take a look at the country with me."

She turned away,

"Serving Cao Cao won't change this country for the better."

And gave a mysterious smile.

"From the history books, Kongming is supposed to be a man." Akane said.

"I guess not everything we know from history is 100% accurate." Midori replied.

"With that attitude, it'll be difficult to explain MixiMaxing." Kirino stated.

Shindou turned to him with a look. "I'm not even sure she'll bother listening to us at all."

"I am already aware of what you want from me." Kongming suddenly cut in. They all turned to her in surprise, only to see her eying a certain blue bear pointing the MixiMax gun at her from the side.