Sandorias V

"Nothing but the dark all around. How lovely." She sighed, continuing her wander.

It was easy to tell that she was dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

She wasn't able to see anything though, so she continued in a single direction. Or at least, she hoped she was.

Then, a person appeared. A very familiar person.

"Kyou? Is that..." She could only clearly see the differences when the figure turned around. "You're not Kyousuke."

The man before her seemed much older, and the outfit he wore made him look regal. The pointed ears were a clear giveaway that he was an alien.

"Who are you?"

He nodded curtly before a light surrounded him. When it was gone, a tiny, purple creature was there in his place.

"Piku?"

"... A pokemon?"

The creature floated to her eye level before going straight for her face.

Her eyes snapped open and she found herself on her bed again. She blinked a few times before getting up and looking around.

"Well then... That was... quite a dream."

She stood up and stretched before changing into her regular outfit. Just as she left her room, she could hear a commotion coming from the dining area... Which was weird, because, since her room was in the fourth dorm car, the dining area was two cars away.

"Wonder what they're being so noisy about..."

She needed breakfast anyway.

Her curiosity grew the closer she got, and when she opened the door, she was greeted by the group surrounding Tenma while laughing.

"Morning, everyone. What's going on?"

Her best friend was first to notice her, as usual. "Morning. Apparently, even in space, animals love Tenma."

"Animals?"

"Pixie, be careful!" The brunette clumsily took a few steps back before tripping over a chair. A yellow creature was jumping on his chest.

"That's..."

"Tenma said it came from his dream." Shinsuke explained.

"Well, it definitely doesn't look like any of the creatures we've seen on this planet..."

"It's pretty attached to him, so he's going to be taking care of it from now on." Aoi stated.

"I see..." Her attention went to the brunette when he got up. "Tenma, did it just manifest after you woke up, or...?"

"Mmhm... I had a dream about it and then it was suddenly in my room."

"Huh... That didn't happen to me..."

"To you?"

"I had a dream about a creature like that too. But it was purple." She held a finger out to poke the creature, but it jumped up on her hand instead. "Oh, whoa!" It then floated up to her head and started jumping around. "I don't know what you're thinking, but jumping on my brain isn't going to make who I assume is supposed to be your friend come out of my dream...!"

With that, it stopped and went back to Tenma, looking almost like it was pouting. With the mystery of the noisiness cleared, they finished breakfast and, after a bit more preparation, headed for the stadium.

~~~~~

Once they got there with Ishigashi guiding them again, they spotted two Sandorians by the entrance gate. One wore the captain's mark while the other seemed to be the goalkeeper.