1.1 The prince is weak and poor

The dizziness hit the moment when Luo Chenyu fell to the ground and lost consciousness. He knew that this time he was afraid that he would really have said it.

    He was obviously just a prince who was inferior to the favored palace man, living in this deep palace. All the way to be cautious, difficult to walk, just want to be clear and safe.

    But even so, after all, someone can't tolerate him.

    Luo Chenyu's heart was full of unwillingness and hatred. He didn't understand why the way of heaven was so unfair and let him taste the desolation of the world.

    If one day he can take charge of this universe, he must make all the lives that have trampled on him worse than death.

    It's a pity, he's afraid he won't have this chance...

    ***

    During the Mid-Autumn Festival Palace Banquet, the night is getting darker. The banquet was filled with joy and laughter.

.The imperial city is decorated with lights and festoons. Today's sage Luo Shaoyuan likes to enjoy, and advocating extravagance on weekdays. Today’s palace banquet is even more costly.

    The poor people in the border town are still struggling, so how can they manage the festive season? The beautiful scenery of the high-hanging full moon is not as good as a hard cake of coarse grains, at least it can make people full and sleep well.

    The eldest prince Luo Bojian stood up, raised his glass and said a toast to the emperor, which drew the joy of Long Yan.

    Everyone said that the eldest prince had changed from the past and became a corporal wise and courteous. To the emperor even more to his favor, to offer a lot of novel treasures, let Luo Shaoyuan pay him more and more attention.

    After winning the emperor's favor, Luo Bojian sat down. Seeing that the original position of King Zhong Wang was empty, he hooked his mouth and lowered his head to drink, which obscured a touch of calculation in his eyes.

    ***

.[Small World Stay Rebuilding...]

    [3, 2, 1... The soul is injected. 】

    Accompanied by the sound of the system, the entire plane of time and space stagnated for a second.

    No one knows that at this stall in time and space, someone in the room has been replaced from body to core.

    Rubbing his swollen forehead, Bai Su sat up, opened his eyes and saw half of the silk window curtains falling.

    At the moment he was lying on a big antique bed with a brocade quilt on his body.

    This is the first mission world that Bai Su has entered since his official appointment. Judging from the style and decoration of this room, it seems that it is still an ancient plane.

    He remembered that in the next process, he should communicate with the system 555 so that he could pass the story information of the world. .But before Bai Su could do this, he noticed that there seemed to be someone next to him!

    Yi Bai Su's alertness should have discovered long ago that it was just the discomfort of fusing his soul that made him lose his former sensitivity. Now that he settled down, he noticed that the curvature of the quilt on the inside of the big bed was very wrong.