5.7-8

"I-dang-ran-will-chang-hu-zi!"

    Bu Chenxiao said word by word, but it was obvious that every word was gritted with teeth.

    He knew that although he was not feminine, he had a beautiful face that was almost indefensible. He hated others for treating him as a woman the most in his life. As a result, Bai Suhuan said this to him as soon as he woke up.

    Originally, he was quite happy to see Bai Su wake up. Now that he hears the other party's words, he can't wait to knock this little bastard fainted again now.

    At this moment, Bu Chenxiao had changed back to a black men's suit, but he still couldn't hide his elegance.

    Bai Su saw that the man was obviously about to get angry, and he hurriedly said with doglegs: "Yes, yes, I'm the one who failed to speak! Step to teach the posture of heaven and human. Just now, this king was only panicked for a while, thinking about how immortal. I will grow a beard, so I say that."

.Hearing this, Bu Chenxiao's complexion improved a little, and he didn't want to worry about this patient Bai Su.

    Bai Su is well versed in the principle of climbing the pole, and continued: "The princess really takes care of this king so hard. You can rest assured that this king will treat the princess well in the future, and will never mess with flowers and grass outside."

    For these words, Bu Chenxiao did not take it seriously. If it had been the first two days, he would have heard Bai Su call his princess and would ridicule the other side. But now, looking at the young man lying there, he sighed and sighed with a smile on his face as white as a paper, and finally he could only say helplessly: "Just say what you like."

    Both of them had experienced hardships, and Bai Su couldn't make it easy for Bu Chenxiao to keep taking care of himself like this. Fortunately, the people below are quite sensible. They have already cleaned up the penthouse on the east side of their bedroom for Bu Chenxiao to live in, and the two of them are just separated by a door.
.Bu Chenxiao didn't know why he was so worried about this person. Although Bai Su saved him, they had never seen it before, so it was impossible for them to have any deep feelings.

    Although he is casual, he also knows the truth about the reward of Entu, and he will find a way to pay back such a great kindness. But even if it is still, it will not be used in this way. With so many people under Bai Su's staff, he doesn't need him to look after him at all. What is the purpose of taking care of this person with all my heart and effort for two days?

    The man thought for a long time but couldn’t understand it. He just remembered clearly that when he heard that the man lying in bed was really very sick, and every time he was seriously ill, he might never wake up again. The fear in his heart is extremely real. Now that this person woke up, he felt that the whole person was relaxed.

    Everything always pays attention to a cause, and Bu Chenxiao is not too entangled. .He had encountered a lot of things before, and finally settled down, but he worked hard for Bai Su, and his body reached its limit.

    After seeing Bai Su wake up, he finally let go of his heart, went back to his room and lay down, and soon fell asleep.

    After that, Bu Chenxiao needed a few days to repair, and he informed him in advance that he would retreat.

    Speaking of retreat, it's not that you don't communicate with the outside world, but you will stay in your room and will not go out. He has lost all martial arts now, and he needs some time to take a good look at his physical condition. Can you adjust your own interest rate for recovery, or think of other ways.