7.3

Bai Su felt a little dazed at first when he heard this, and then he realized that Feng Chen was just an ordinary person. Having arrived at Yuan Ying for many years, I have long been accustomed to bigu, but ordinary people want to eat.

    Not to mention ordinary people, the monks below the foundation also need to eat. They will still be thirsty and hungry, hungry for a few more days, and may even starve to death.

    So, could it be that after he brought this person back, he didn't eat anything.

    Thinking of this, Bai Su looked at the person in front of him with some worry, and asked, "You wouldn't have eaten anything since you called Danfeng?"

    Feng Chen scratched his face uncomfortably, and said to Bai Su embarrassedly: "When I came, I didn't bring anything to eat."

    "Why don't you get some food when you are hungry? It's been a day and a half since I left.Bai Su frowned and looked at the youth, eyes full of disapproval.

    Feng Chen heard the words and said in a daze: "Me, but when you left, brother, didn't you tell me to guard this yard? I just thought about it and went out to find food when the brother came back."

    When Bai Su heard this, he was a little bit dumbfounded: "I ask you to stay here, and you will really stay alive! Then if I don't come back for ten and a half months, are you planning to starve yourself to death!"

    "This, how could..." Feng Chen retorted in a low voice.

    Looking at Feng Chen's appearance, Bai Su didn't know what to say. But I couldn't help but feel distressed in my heart. I felt that this man was just a fool, so I didn't know how to take care of myself.

    Sighing, Bai Su felt that this was actually his fault. .Obviously he brought the people back, but he didn't take care of them well. In other words, they belonged to the Beidoumen. Even if they used to be from the outer door, they are still his own junior brothers.

    This brought the person back, and was hungry and fainted. Is it okay?

    So Bai Su hurriedly used the sound transmission note to let the people below deliver meals for mortals.

    While waiting, he began to care about Feng Chen's other physical conditions, pointing to his arm and asking: "What's the matter with your arm? Why are there these scars on it."

    As Bai Su said, he directly pulled his wrist, drew him in front of him, frowning and staring at the bruises on it.

    The moment Feng Chen was grasped by Bai Su's wrist, he felt as if his whole body had been passed by an electric current. The whole person felt numb and numb, and his mind was blank for a moment.

.No one has been so close to him before, and he wants to withdraw his hand, but it seems that he can't use his strength. Just staring at Bai Su in a daze, he blushed and said for a long time: "It's okay brother, this is a little hurt, it's not in the way."

    Feng Chen didn't say it, but Bai Su thought of the scene he had seen before when he met Feng Chen in Zongyun Ti. Those outside disciples were bullying Feng Chen, and it was obviously not the first time.

    When I rushed there, I didn't see them hurting anyone, but the scars on Feng Chen's body were obviously already for some time. Could it be that Feng Chen was already injured before he went there.

    Suddenly I felt that when I taught the group of people, I still started lightly.

    Bai Su felt very uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything, because the disciple who came to deliver the food had already arrived.