7.24

Three days passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye it was the day when Bai Su and Feng Chen held the ceremony of the Taoist couple.

    Feng Chen and Bai Su were both extremely nervous about this matter. Feng Chen knew that Bai Su had been busy for the Taoist couples ceremony for the past two days, and Beidoumen also paid great attention to it.

    On the surface, the real person of Yuntong always taunted Bai Su when he met Bai Su. In fact, he contributed the most, and invited friends all the time, making the whole ceremony very grand.

    It was possible to swear sovereignty in front of everyone, letting them all know that Bai Su belonged to him, which made Feng Chen couldn't help feeling a little excited.

    The day before the ceremony was held, he also received news from Elder Lin, saying that some of the demon cultivators he had befriended had heard that their demon veterans were going to hold the ceremony, whether it was true or not, they wanted to participate very much. It's a pity that good and evil are not at the same time, and they can't just show up at the ceremony.

.Feng Chen was in a very good mood at this time, so when Elder Lin suggested that they only wanted to pay homage at the foot of Tianmen Mountain and would not come close, so he did not refuse. Just say don't disturb the ceremony, and you can do anything that is not eye-catching. Seeing Elder Lin's full promise, Feng Chen can be considered relieved when he does things.

    At the ceremony, Bai Su and Feng Chen stood on the ceremonial stand wearing red robes. On the half of Bai Su's white jade mask, a golden line was drawn on the edge in harmony with the atmosphere.

    To everyone's surprise, the robes they wore were not so precious. It's just that the colors and styles are a bit rare, and I have never seen it in anyone's Taoist ceremony for so many years.

    These two robes were made by Qingyu before Bai Su. According to mortal customs, there are auspicious patterns on them. Qingyu is very attentive, but her cultivation level can only refine middle-grade vestments.

.The rank of the vestments is not high, but it is already satisfactory enough for Bai Su, especially when Feng Chen sees the vestments, the touched appearance makes Bai Su even more happy.

    Looking at Senior Brother Bai who kept smiling next to him, Feng Chen felt that today was his happiest day. After the ceremony of the Taoist couple was over, Senior Brother Bai would completely belong to him, and could no longer be separated from him.

    Before the ceremony, Bai Su took out a wooden brocade box from his arms. After the brocade box was opened, there was a very elegant carved hairpin lying in it, the fire jade color was translucent, and there was a dark red streamer on closer inspection.

    Bai Su carefully took it out, smiled at Feng Chen, and said: "I heard that if a mortal is a brother of two men, they will use red hairpins as tokens and gift them at the ceremony. I asked Master Refined one, Feng Chen, can I put it on for you?"

.When Feng Chen heard Bai Su's words, he only felt breathless. His brother Bai also deliberately went to understand the rules that ordinary people would do for him, how could he not be moved.

    Taking a deep breath, the man flushed his eyes and nodded to Bai Su vigorously, leaning in to let Bai Su put the hairpin on his head.

    Only at the moment when the hairpin was inserted, Feng Chen suddenly felt that he had a splitting headache. He almost instantly thought that this hairpin might have the effect of exorcism, or it might be because it was refined by the real person Yuntong. He specially created it for Bai Su, but he was afraid that it contained the power of defensive magic repair, and it was quite advanced.