9.16

A few days later, news of Tu Leyi's disappearance had spread everywhere in Pingcheng base, and even the supernaturalists who had been by her side to protect her had disappeared. Father Tu sent people to search the entire base, but they couldn't find any trace of them.

    Tu Leyi was accustomed to domineering blessings on weekdays. She thought she was taking people out of the city to find some excitement, but she has not returned for so many days, and she has not left any message, which is obviously abnormal.

    At that time, in order to be concealed, they quietly took Mo Chen without telling anyone, so other people did not know that Mo Chen was on the off-road vehicle that was leaving at that time.

    When the base was turned upside down and no one was found, Grandpa Tu finally became anxious and asked his men to go out and look for it. It took a lot of work and I found it. However, all they found were corpses all over the floor and Tu Leyi who was completely stupid.

.Fortunately, the surrounding zombies had been cleaned up a long time ago. Although Tu Leyi was stupid, she still knew instinctively to find something to eat. She persisted till now by eating the food brought in the car.

    An entire powerful high-level ability team was directly destroyed, and this incident made everyone astounding. After all, that team also included two third-level abilities and one fourth-level abilities, both of which were left behind by Father Tu with a lot of money. Such a team is already considered super powerful in the last days.

    The point is that the bodies of these people were neither eaten nor torn, and obviously they weren't killed by zombies. So, what killed them, could it be revenge?

    Father Tu was very angry, but he knew from a subordinate that Tu Leyi was going to trouble the little white face who now lives in Bai Su's house. .Listening to the news they inquired, the boy was Bai Su's little lover.

    Could it be that Bai Su did the death of those people?

    After all, Bai Su is the only fifth-level capable person in the base, and he has also heard that Bai Su's mental abilities can reach seventh level. Whether in terms of strength or ability, he is the strongest existence in the entire Anping base.

    If he really controlled those people with psychic powers, wouldn't it be easy to kill them again.

    Father Tu had a care in his heart, but it was temporarily suppressed due to Bai Su's current status and strength.

    Of course, Father Tu is not the only one who thinks this way. When Qu Qingshu knew about this, he also felt that Bai Su must have protected Mo Chen and made him retreat.

    I don't know what luck this person had on earth, and Bai Su actually took a fancy to it. .But I really didn't expect that Bai Su, who looked upright, would actually do such a cruel thing in private, killing so many people directly, and making Tu Leyi stupid.

    Seeing Bai Su and Mo Chen walking side by side, talking and laughing. A man beside Qu Qingshu looked at Mo Chen jealously and sipped, and said, "No matter how good you look, it's no use, but it's just a betrayer."

    But who knows that as soon as that person’s voice fell, the other person hit his shoulder and whispered: "Don’t talk nonsense, the boss just saw him pitifully. You didn’t go with us, don’t hear it. The people outside take it seriously.

    I saw the boss rescued the child with my own eyes that day. The boy was also pitiful. He was alone without relatives for no reason, and lost his memory without having anything on him.