2.4

Uncle Zhong's words are sincere. Although the young master has caused some trouble these days, it doesn't mean that he is a bad one. Compared with those dudes who are omnipotent in eating, drinking, and gambling, their little master is much cuter.

    That is to say, I have recently made some bad friends, and only then learned to go get drunk in nightclubs and bars. It's all to blame for those people who are not good for teaching their little masters. The original young master is so good and cute that he wouldn't do such a thing by himself!

    It was also that he was wrong, and he didn't notice the psychological condition of the young master, which made him hold so many things in his heart. No wonder the young master has been a little headstrong these past few years, it turns out that they ignored his mood.

.In this life, who hasn't had a rebellious period yet!

    Although it is said that the young master has graduated from college now, it is just a little later than the rebellious period of others. What's the big deal! Look at the present, the rebellious period of the young master is about to pass, and what he said is more sensible!

    Uncle Zhong thought so, his eyes softened when he looked at Bai Su, and he looked like an old father's relief.

    Seeing Uncle Zhong this way, Bai Su knew that things were almost ready. He pursed his lips, his expression became a little serious and solemnly said: "Uncle Zhong, I have already thought about it. I can no longer be as mudd as I was in the past. Although I am not as genius as my elder brother, I should also do more good deeds within my capacity. I also want to be a person who is beneficial to society. Are you right?"

    Uncle Zhong nodded vigorously when he heard the words. His young master wanted to do good, and that was naturally the best.

.Their young master has always been so kind-hearted. No, the miscellaneous puppy named Xiaobao in the villa was picked up and adopted by their young master on the street a few days ago. Young Master said that he wanted to do good things, and Uncle Zhong was not surprised at all.

    Seeing Uncle Zhong's promise, Bai Su immediately said seriously: "Since we want to do good things, we must do more public welfare, such as donating to the elderly and children in the orphanage, and adopting some stray cats and dogs.

    By the way, and the homeless man I met today, I think he has a lot of injuries, it seems to be very serious. I just saw him, and I have such a great consciousness today. Uncle Zhong, in order to thank him, you said I took him back to take care of him. Since I want to change my mind, let's start by helping this person! "

    Bai Su stood up as he spoke, clenched his fist in one hand and waved it with an impassioned appearance.

.Seeing Bai Su's appearance, Uncle Zhong felt that his little young master was radiating the brilliance of the Holy Father all over, and he almost burst into tears in his eyes. It was only a matter of putting a sound BGM behind him.

    The young master wants to do good deeds, so he naturally supports one hundred and twenty. He just wanted to take in a homeless man and heal his injury. Uncle Zhong really didn't take it to his heart.

    Their clan has a big business, and it's nothing to help a tramp, even if it's more than a dozen or twenty. As long as the young master is happy and can let him understand the good of his family, it will be too valuable!

    Although Uncle Zhong had not seen the tramp in Bai Sukou, he was already grateful for this person. So when Bai Su said that he would now go to the scenic spot that he passed by to find someone, Bo Zhong didn't have any objections at all. Just let the bodyguard in the villa follow Bai Su to ensure his safety.