9.1 Apocalypse

The devastated town, the streets are full of depression. There was a smell of corruption all around, broken buildings, rotting corpses, and black blood stains remaining on the ground.

    In buildings close to or far away, occasionally a few monster-like roars are heard from them, which makes people feel frightened. The whole city is full of despair.

    It has been more than a year since the end of the world, no one knows exactly how the incident started, but one day suddenly the mutation spread rapidly, and the walking corpses were everywhere. As long as he is injured and contaminated, he cannot escape the fate of becoming a monster.

    Human beings were caught flat-footed from the beginning, and could only passively endure fleeing and avoiding, facing those sudden zombies and mutant plants, they had no power to fight back. .Up to now, many supernatural players have evolved, and people have also learned to use all the weapons they can find and work hard to protect themselves.

    The military and supernatural beings have become the saviors of mankind, but the spread of zombie viruses is too rapid. People can only busy set up one base after another, working hard to survive in the last days.

    In City A, not far from City H, a teenager with half-length hair is walking on the street.

    His clothes were thin and ragged, and his body and face were stained with dirt. It made people feel that he hadn't taken care of himself for a long time. But even if he fell so desperately, he did not completely conceal his good looks.

    The young boy's eyes are round and big, like a bright moon on the horizon. Unlike most other ordinary people who have long been yellow and thin in the last days, young people have fair skin and round cheeks. .The thick eyebrows, the tall nose bridge, the upward arc on both sides of the smiling lips, the bright red color adds a lot to his appearance.

    The lovable teenager looks pure and cute, but his eyes are dull and dull, which is extremely inconsistent with his appearance. There was no wave in his eyes, like a pool of stagnant water. Facing the dim street, he didn't seem to feel any fear, he just walked aimlessly.

    "Yeah, where did the little cutie come from? Why are you here alone? I wonder if there are zombies everywhere now, is it dangerous?"

    Suddenly, there was a harsh sound in front of him. The boy raised his head, looked at the few people who appeared in front of him, and stopped.

    These people on the opposite side, all wearing slick clothes, holding clubs and weapons in their hands. .The lead Huang Mao snapped his fingers, and a small clod of soil was conspicuously protruding. Although it was not large, it showed that the opponent was a soil type supernatural player.

    At the moment, Huang Mao hugged an ordinary-looking young woman with heavy make-up, and when she looked at the teenager, her eyes were obviously coveted.

    Obviously, he had bad ideas about the boy in front of him.

    The woman clinging to the yellow hair frowned when she saw the man's eyes, biting her lower lip as she watched the handsome young man in front of her, a trace of jealousy flashed in her eyes. To the man beside him, he said pretentiously: "Brother, one more person and one more ration is required. This little chicken is a weak one at first glance. What do you think he is doing? Isn't it enough for me?"

    The woman said, her whole person leaned on Huang Mao's body. The yellow hair seemed to be pleased by the woman's attitude, but obviously, he did not let go of the thought of the boy in front of him.