1.13

Luo Chenyu nodded when he saw Bai Suxiao's gentleness. As a result, the first arrow hit the bullseye.

    Bai Su immediately clapped with applause, Tian Chi still doglegally said: "No loss is your Royal Highness, this archery is too powerful!"

    Luo Chenyu didn't answer, but looked at Bai Su and smiled shyly, but he didn't feel surprised in his heart. Naturally, the prince could not only study literature, he had to be both civil and military, so he also went to the royal school to attend classes.

    It's just that in the past, he was in poor health, lack of physical strength, and deliberately created an image of weakness in order to protect himself, and his grades on the school field were not worth mentioning.

    Archery has always been a favorite of him. His accuracy has always been good, but his arm strength was not enough in the past. Now that a few months have passed, my body has long been recuperated, and my strength has increased. It is definitely not difficult to hit the bullseye.

.Seeing Luo Chenyu's smile, Bai Su felt his heart move, and then also picked up the bow.

    I don't know why, he has never been able to fight for strength this time, he actually brought three arrows directly on the bowstring. After aiming, charge up at the same time, and then send out all at once.

    The three arrows were all nailed to the target in this way, close to each other, and the arrow in the middle hit the center of the bullseye.

    Tian Chi uttered an exclamation directly, but Bai Su's gaze secretly looked at Luo Chenyu. Seeing the exclamation in the other's eyes, quietly suppressing the excitement in my heart, I didn't even notice that I was like a peacock with the screen open.

    Luo Chenyu felt that Bai Su's archery skills were so good that he had seen it in his life. When he looked at Bai Su, there was pride in his eyes that he hadn't noticed.

    Such a powerful man belongs to him!

.After watching Bai Su perform once, Luo Chenyu went to his side and continued to raise the bow, intending to shoot again. Only this time, when the arrow was about to fire, the man's gaze swept aside to Bai Su who was watching him, but the strength in his hand suddenly stopped.

    As a result, Luo Chenyu's arrows were not strong enough, and he fell in the middle.

    After that, he shot two more arrows, which looked rather rusty, and the results were not very good. Although it hit the target, it was not on the red heart.

    Upon seeing this, Luo Chenyu whispered to Bai Su with embarrassment: "Brother Bai, I am actually not very good at archery. The first time I was lucky, how about you teach me archery?"

    Bai Su nodded when he heard this. Of course he was willing, so he personally began to guide the other party. .He also told him the precautions for holding the bow and archery, completely ignoring the standard posture and technique when the man shot the arrow for the first time.

    However, after teaching like this for a while, Luo Chenyu was a little dissatisfied again. Facing his ‘bad’ archery skills, he turned his head and looked at Bai Su with some hesitation.

    "Brother Bai, can you come over and demonstrate in person? I think you can find the feeling after learning a few times with you."

    Of course, Bai Su would not refuse such a simple request. It's just that he didn't expect that what Luo Chenyu said would be to hug him from behind, and hold his hands with both hands to feel the state of his archery.