2.23-24

However, in just a few days, Lu Shangchen regained control of all of the Lu Family with a force of destruction. But for Lu Anguo and Lu Qingyan, he did not completely deal with them. Seeing the shock and horror of the two people after seeing him, Lu Shangchen only felt that they were like jumping clowns.

    However, he did not soften his hand because of this. He immediately deprived them of those things that shouldn't belong to them, and even expelled them from the door of the Lu Family. Of course, except for the newly established company they used extraordinary means to embezzle public funds, he did not move.

    The company that just won the bid for the project has now become the only hope for the Lu family and his daughter. But Lu Shangchen knew very well in his heart that sometimes, hope will eventually become despair.

.The speed of this transformation from hope to despair came quickly. Lu Anguo himself was impotent. After being kicked out of the Lu family, he was still clamoring to talk to Lu Shangchen. But seeing the other's cold face, he suddenly remembered how cruel his son was.

    He himself almost killed Lu Shangchen with Lu Qingyan, if he is to offend him again. In case the other party knew that the car accident and the hospital had his own affairs, he would have to leave in a desperate manner, even if his fate would be even worse.

    However, he resented Lu Qingyan in his heart. If Lu Qingyan hadn't vowed, he wouldn't want to control Lu by himself. But he knew that he was not the time to tear his face with her. After all, he still had to rely on this daughter.

.Speaking of Lu Qingyan, there are indeed a lot of weirdness in her body. In the past, he just thought that this daughter was very good at pleasing him. But in the last few months, Lu Qingyan suddenly became business-minded without knowing what was going on. And just like the ability to predict, investment never goes wrong.

    So after they thought they had solved Lu Shangchen, he would use public funds with confidence, and then he really established a new company and handed it over to Lu Qingyan to manage. But none of them thought that Lu Shangchen would come back.

    Originally, he also firmly believed that Lu Shangchen lost his memory and was seriously injured, and he would definitely die of illness and starve to death on the street. But I didn't expect this person's vitality to be so tenacious. Now that he is back, not only is his body not crippled, but he seems to be stronger than before, and his memory is restored.

.And after having two hideous scars on his face, I always feel that Lu Shangchen's methods have become stronger than ever.

    Fortunately, he hasn't discovered the new property he bought. This is their capital for turning over. Lu Anguo pinned her hopes on Lu Qingyan, hoping that she could create a business empire like Lu Shangchen, but Lu Qingyan was already devastated at this time.

    Less than a week later, although the plan has already been implemented, after the real professionals took over, she discovered that the plan she was holding actually had huge loopholes. And after seeing the location of this project on the spot, she also found that it was completely different from the memory in her previous life.

    Later, she asked the people around her about the specific circumstances of the bidding, only to find that the order of the project she wanted in this life had been changed, from the first to the third. .And this project that I am injured now is the one that suffered a very serious loss in my previous life.

    It was a large company that took over this project in the previous life. Although it did not go bankrupt, it did not lose a small amount. As a result, this hard bone has become his own. But even if she already knew it, she was too late to regret it.