2.25 [End]

Bai Su glanced at Lu Shangchen helplessly. He wasn't angry. He just thought that this guy had abused himself so badly, a bit stupid...

    He lowered his head and took a bite on the man's cheek, leaving a tooth mark, which was revenge. Bai Su looked at each other amused, and kissed his resolute chin again.

    Seeing the banter in Bai Su's eyes, Lu Shangchen relaxed a little. The thought that this person likes himself makes a fiery rush in my heart. He clasped Bai Su's waist and hugged him tightly, wanting to have a good affection with his sweetheart. At this moment, his mood is completely different from just now.

    Just as their lips touched together, the phone in Bai Su's pocket rang. That was the special ringtone set by the original owner for the grandmother.

    Bai Su heard this inexplicably guilty for a second, and quickly took out his phone in a panic.

.Seeing that the other party turned out to be a video request, Bai Suben wanted to refuse. Who knew that when Lu Shangchen saw the call was Professor Bai, he knew that the caller must be Young Master's mother, and he wanted to sit up when he panicked.

    As a result, he stayed together and successfully made the youth in him lose his balance.

    Bai Su's hand shook, and he immediately pressed the hang-up button to connect, and the phone fell from his hand on the quilt.

    The raised angle of the quilt made the phone lean on the side, and the picture that came into the mirror happened to be Bai Su pressed against Lu Shangchen, and the clothes of the two were disheveled. And Lu Shangchen's shirt button was torn open violently, revealing a large naked chest.

    When the grandfather and grandmother saw this, their eyes widened in shock, and then they saw Bai Su hurriedly taking the phone over. But even so, Lu Shangchen, who was very close to him, was inevitable in the scene.

.The other party's clothes said in an embarrassing manner, and there was a tooth mark on his cheek.

    ! ! !

    The grandmother clutched her heart, so scared that she couldn't even speak for a while. So the old couple didn't pay attention, and their youngest son ran off to commit crimes?

    This is forced not to become irritated into anger, it is all biting!

    The grandfather was even more furious looking at Bai Su's appearance. He never rejected whether the child's partner was of the same sex or the opposite sex, as long as he truly loved each other. But this kind of compulsive thing, he absolutely does not allow it!

    The grandfather immediately yelled at Bai Su, "What are you bastard doing? Come on, where are you?"

    Bai Su made the grandfather's lion roar in terror, and at the sight of them, he knew that he wanted something wrong. But if you want to make a mistake, you want to make a mistake. Now is not a good time to explain. .He could only dryly report the location of the room, then hung up the video, then got up and started to take care of himself.

    Hearing that the father and mother were coming, Lu Shangchen, who had seen countless big scenes, felt at a loss for the first time.

    He felt that he had messed up everything, misunderstood Bai Su, and regarded his brother-in-law as a rival in love. Now he can only be thankful that he did not do extra things before, otherwise he would not know how to face the clan family.

    The room itself was reserved for him by Lu Shangchen, and there were several dresses he had tried before in the cabinet. The first time I saw my sweetheart's parents, he wanted to behave well, so he hurriedly opened the cabinet and wanted to choose a new dress to put on.