7.15

Jiang Chengwen took Bai Su back to Tianmen Mountain as quickly as possible. The headmaster was shocked when he saw that Bai Su was injured like this.

    Knowing his junior's importance to Bai Su, he immediately followed Jiang Chengwen to bring Bai Su to Zhenren Yuntong.

    Because in the entire Beidoumen, although the master's skill is the highest, it is definitely the peak master of Danfeng who has a clearer understanding of how to treat Bai Su's injuries. I believe there must be medicines and magical tools that can help Bai Su over there.

    Real person Yuntong was a little strange when he saw the hurried headmaster, and then looked at Jiang Chengwen, who was following him, and the seriously injured Bai Su who was hugged by him, and immediately stood up from the futon in shock.

    He had never seen his apprentice look so embarrassed. Looking at the serious injury on the other side, he even worried that Bai Su would breathe out in the next second.

.He hurriedly asked Jiang Chengwen to put Bai Su on the couch and carefully observe what Bai Su looked like. It stands to reason that the body of a monk, especially a monk whose body has been reshaped by the Nascent Infant, can be invaded by fire and water.

    But now, the fact that Bai Su had such severe burns on his body can only show that the fire that burned him must not be simple.

    True person Yuntong almost immediately recognized that Bai Su was burned by the real fire. He sacrificed a gentle spiritual power and wandered around Bai Su's body. The apprentice's weakness made him feel particularly frightened.

    Bai Su now has numerous large and small injuries on his body, and the monster beasts have left him with a lot of internal injuries. Later, he was burned by real fire. Such burns can hurt the root.

.Zhenren Yuntong can only hurriedly ask the head to cooperate with him, and input a large amount of spiritual power into Bai Su together, working hard to keep his heart, and praying that his apprentice will be blessed.

    Although Zhenren Yuntong really wanted to know what Bai Su went through, he also knew that the situation is critical now, and it is definitely not a good time to ask Jiang Chengwen. So he could only try his best to treat Bai Su and feed him a life-saving pill.

    Zhenren Yuntong is already the ancestor of the tribulation period, and there are many treasures in his private library, and Bai Su is his most beloved apprentice. In order to save Bai Su, he will naturally not be stingy with these treasures. The masters who looked at the large number of high-grade pills felt stunned. Fortunately, with these pills, Bai Su's physical condition finally stabilized.

    A few days later, Bai Su woke up. .He opened his eyes, and the first name he called out was Feng Chen, and then he struggled to sit up, only to find that his body could not even sit up, and severe pain spread throughout his body.

    Although the scars left by the monsters and sharp weapons have been healed by the elixir, the burns from the real fire and the internal injuries from the battle could not heal in the first place.

    He could only stare hard at his eyes, weakly spit out a few vague words from his mouth.

    After hearing Bai Su's voice, Zhenren Yuntong immediately came to him and said to him, "Apprentice, you finally woke up! Do you know how worried you are as a teacher!"

    Originally, the feelings of cultivators are relatively indifferent, but the real person Yuntong really loves Bai Su. They have been apprentices and apprentices for many years, and they seem to have regarded Bai Su as their own child. Seeing Bai Su's injury, he was very anxious. .Now that Bai Su finally woke up, Master Yuntong was also relieved.