4.13-14

When Bai Su also changed his clothes, he lay down beside him properly, without any other actions. There was still a big gap between them, and Ling Yanchen was relieved.

    It wasn't long after falling asleep that he was awakened by the warmth beside him. Ling Yanchen always sleeps lightly, and when he wakes up, he finds that the people around him don't know when he has completely leaned on him. He hugged his arms tightly and leaned his head on his shoulders.

    The warm breath sprayed on the neck, and the man slapped his spirits. Such an intimate posture made him feel a little uncomfortable. Thinking about whether to wake up Bai Su, but seeing the quiet face of the other party, I don't know why he feels a little lethargic.

    No one has been so close to him in the past, and he has always repelled other people's approach. .But I don't know why facing Bai Su, he actually felt a rare peace of mind and comfort. The feeling that he finally settled down made him sigh with satisfaction in his heart.

    Not knowing what kind of psychology it was, Ling Yanchen finally closed his eyes and pretended not to know, and soon fell asleep again. This time, he actually slept very sweetly.

    In the days that followed, they lived together like this. Bai Su takes care of his lover's diet, and helps him with massage and treatment every night. At night, after his lover is asleep, he takes the initiative to hug his arm. Even slowly, it developed into a hug and sleep.

    Ling Yanchen's complexion improved at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. Although he still didn't believe that his legs could really recover, he still let Bai Su go to toss. .This person is willing to bother for himself, but he always feels a little happy.

    More than half a month passed unconsciously, and Bai Su still massaged Ling Yanchen as usual that night. After just pressing it for a while, the man suddenly felt some sensations in his legs, which he had spent many years on.

    It was a strange touch like acupuncture, as if walking between his meridians, not only uncomfortable, but also uncomfortably tight. Then, he felt the warmth from Bai Su's hands.

    Ling Yanchen's eyes widened in shock, he looked at Bai Su in front of him in disbelief, and grasped his hand.

    Bai Su was startled by the actions of his lover, and when he saw the man's appearance, he hurriedly said nervously: "What's the matter? Is it uncomfortable?"

.The man shook his head. He didn't say that he was comfortable or uncomfortable, but he felt a little unbelievable in his crippled legs.

    Seeing the appearance of his lover, Bai Su almost guessed the reason. They have also been treated for a while, and it seems that the effect of Jian Gu San is slowly coming out.

    "Does the method you mentioned really work?" After a long time, the man pursed his lips and said this sentence. He looked at Bai Su with extremely complicated eyes, and he never thought that his legs would still have hope of recovery.

    Bai Su immediately said with joy: "Of course it works! Didn't I say that, is it possible that the treatment has been effective?"

    Ling Yanchen nodded when he heard the words. He didn't know how many doctors he had seen for so many years, and they all said that he was destined to be disabled in his life. .Unexpectedly, Bai Su, an ordinary woman who could not be regarded as a doctor, unexpectedly used this seemingly random method to regain consciousness in his legs.

    No one can realize how important it is for a person who has been disabled for so many years to suddenly have the hope of standing up. It's just that he still can't fully believe it. After all, he just has feelings now, and he may not really stand up.