7.17

A few days later, over a side peak of the Danfeng in Tianmen Mountain, black clouds filled the sky, and swirling thunderclouds gathered here, making people feel breathless.

    The attention of everyone up and down Tianmen Mountain was attracted by this violent thundercloud. They hadn't seen such a posture for hundreds of years.

    The subtle thunder and lightning shuttled through the clouds, and when the first thunder dragon whizzed straight down, the violent lightning strike made people feel as if the entire mountain was shaking.

    But soon, people discovered that the first thunder dragon seemed to be a temptation. Immediately afterwards, the Thunder Dragon descended one after another, but the momentum became more and more full.

    Outside the mountain, the disciples who were watching from afar were thinking about which ancestor was trying to overcome the catastrophe. Looking at this posture, I am afraid that the Yuan Ying monk will not receive such treatment.

.When the last thunder dragon appeared, it was even more sturdy and directly pressed onto this mountain. Even the magic circle that had been set up in the surroundings could not resist this thunder tribulation at all, and still caused a part of the spiritual field here to suffer, leaving a piece of scorched earth.

    After the eighteen thunders were over, the thunder cloud finally slowly dispersed.

    Seeing this, Qingkong and Qingyu hurriedly rushed to Yujian. After reaching that mountain, I saw devastation, and a lot of spiritual fields and trees were destroyed.

    A thin and tall man was standing on the ruins. On the ground, there was the ruined robe he had just worn. The man was wearing a white jade mask on the right half of his face, and he had been put on a new white robe, and a dust-cleaning technique had restored him to his original appearance.

    His face looked very cold, and his aura was even more majestic. .The man turned around, saw his younger brother and younger sister, nodded and said, "You are here."

    When Qingkong and Qingyu saw the success of Bai Su's tribulation, Qingkong smiled and said, "Brother, you have reached the tribulation period! In the future, will we also call you ancestors? You are too powerful!

    But how can you stand on this spiritual field to overcome the thunder, not in the house, it is not more useful to set up a defensive circle outside the house. It's all right now, these Lingzhi are all scorched by the lightning, but the house next to it has nothing to do with it. This is the best spirit field, these spirit plants are a pity! "

    Qingyu on the side listened to Qingkong's carefree words, but understood why the brother did this. Senior Brother Bai cherishes that house, including the small kitchen next to it that no one uses for a long time, just because Feng Chen once lived in that house.

.After taking the Body-changing Pill and recovering, the brother wanted to rush into the realm of Demon Cultivation to find Feng Chen for the first time. However, even if he took the medicine pill and his skill increased greatly, it was only in the late Yuan Ying stage, and he was basically pressed and beaten by those demonic ancestors who were more than distracted.

    Although the brother did not want to impede the teacher, he did a disguise, and did not expose his Beidoumen. But the other people in the Beidou Gate knew about this, and it was impossible to let the seniors go to Moxiu to provoke them all the time.

    Since Feng Chen was taken abducted by "Leng Qiu", he has disappeared, and they can't find him. All I know is that the old Demon Venerable on the demon repair side suddenly died a few years ago, and a new Demon Venerable was replaced. The new Demon Lord was ambitious and coveted the righteous realm, and the people under his men became more and more ready to move.