8.18

Immediately afterwards, these people suddenly realized that the smell between Wu Chen and Bai Su was already in a state of entanglement. What happened between the two of them is self-evident.

    Seeing everyone's dumbfounded appearance, Wu Chen coughed lightly, and explained: "Yes, I forgot to introduce it to you. However, there should be no need to introduce it. You should all know each other. This is Bai Su, my partner. , The only love in my life!"

    Seeing that he had finished saying this sentence, Bai Su's face was full of excitement and disbelief, and Wu Chen felt that he was really too right to publicly state his relationship with Bai Su.

    The person he likes is restless, and he must make him feel safe.

    So the man tightened his arms around his partner's shoulders, silently conveying his firmness to Bai Su.

.Next, Wu Chen told his brothers about the relationship between him and Bai Su and the stories that happened. Of course, this so-called story of meeting, knowing and loving came to Wu Chen's mouth, with a lot of screenwriting and beautifying elements.

    For example, in Wu Chen's mouth, these people learned that their boss and the general of the Wing Snake Nation Bai Su were in love at first sight when they met each other on the battlefield for the first time many years ago. Because of their identities, both of them had to suppress this feeling. Even for the sake of my own country, I need to fight with each other and hurt the person I love the most.

    It wasn't until Wu Chen was seriously injured and returned to the giant bear country that the situation of the two of them changed. Wu Chen was taken back to the palace and was not treated, but was ignored. Let his wounds worsen and let him fend for himself.

.Bai Su has been uneasy about Wu Chen. Through various news channels, he has learned about Wu Chen's suffering. He couldn't bear to be treated like this to his beloved, so he led the delegation to the giant bear country and demanded that Wuchen be one of the conditions for peace talks. In this way, Wu Chen returned to his chassis safely.

    During this period of time, Bai Su had taken care of Wu Chen, not only healed Wu Chen's legs, but also his eyes gradually became clear.

    Even Wang Bairong of the Winged Snake Nation knew about this matter. Bai Rong opposed Bai Su and Wu Chen being together, but Bai Su took the pressure from the royal family and his elder brother and insisted on being with his beloved. He did not hesitate to put aside the past glory and rights, and plan to return to the garden with Wu Chen and live the life of ordinary people.

.In short, Wu Chen described the acquaintance and love between him and Bai Su as two sincere lovers who had to suppress their true hearts on the battlefield. After all the hardships, they finally got together. It was simply a heart-stirring love story.

    All the orc warriors present were all moved, especially Black Fang, who was the youngest and had rich feelings. I am ashamed to cry in front of everyone, and simply turned into a beast and lay on the ground and wailed non-stop, the two strands of black hair under his eyes were soaked.

    "Oh, boss, Bai, General Bai, you are so miserable! You can finally be together, it is great, we shouldn't have come to you!"

    Seeing the black teeth that had been fooled in a few words, Bai Su's mouth twitched fiercely. Feeling Wu Chen patting his hands, he never knew that the lover who seemed a little clumsy in front of him had such a eloquent side.

.But also, how could he be a stupid person to be the first place in the military.

    "Boss, I'm sorry!" Hei Fang couldn't help apologizing. After a long time, he looked at Wu Chen with guilt in his eyes and said: "But Boss, you might have to come back with us this time. We are coming to find you this time. In fact, there is another very important thing."