7.27

When their emotions calmed down a bit, Bai Su and Feng Chen began to complain to each other. They no longer concealed things, and told each other bit by bit all the things that had happened over the years. In exchange, they were full of heartache for each other.

    Such willingness to deliver the love of soul and life made Bai Su and Feng Chen feel at ease. It turns out that there are such deep feelings in this world that make them willing to give everything for their lover.

    When Feng Chen heard of Bai Su's experience over the years, his mood was not calm for a moment.

    It turns out that he has never been abandoned by others, and the people he loves love him thousands of times, ten thousand times more than he thought. How can he be so favored by Senior Brother Bai. I just wished that time could go back and let him shuttle back and take the place of Bai Su to endure all the suffering.

.Only after they had digested these things and thought of the current situation, Bai Su couldn't help but feel a little worried.

    The identity of the lover was exposed in front of all the righteous monks, although with the current strength of Feng Chen, he could not put anyone in his eyes, and even command the realm of cultivation by his own power.

    But Bai Su knew that Feng Chen had no such thoughts and no such ambitions. He just wants to be with himself, to live freely.

    They don't want to be feuded, and they don't want to be shackled by power. Even if the chassis of Zhengdao is not suitable for Feng Chen, Bai Su is willing to return to the life of magic repair with his lover.

    But the biggest problem is that after they leave, Beidoumen may be in a very awkward position.

.After all, this incident came out when they held the ceremony of Taoist couples, they could let everyone go and leave. But if in the future other sects suspect that the Beidoumen has a connection with the Moxiu, the Beidoumen will definitely become the target of public criticism. Wouldn't I be too sorry for the teacher?

    Thinking of this, Bai Su expressed his worries.

    Feng Chen patted his back lightly when he heard the words, and calmly said: "Don't worry, brother, I have already thought of a countermeasure, but I may have to wrong you and the master of Beidoumen, head them for a few days."

    "Really? What way?"

    Bai Su couldn't wait to ask, and saw Feng Chen mysteriously leaning into his ear and whispering a few words.

    Bai Su's face turned red in an instant, he raised his eyelids and cast Feng Chen a glance, and said, "In this case, it's okay to pretend that you can't. It's not a problem if you don't need it."

."Brother, isn't this to be more authentic and credible! Don't you think this is the most feasible?"

    Feng Chen took Bai Su's hand, softened his breath and stared at his eyes.

    Bai Su thought for a while and nodded. The red color spread from his cheeks to the roots of his ears. He said pretentiously: "Actually, this is not all tactics. We are Taoists. It is natural to do such a thing."

    When Feng Chen heard Bai Su's words, the corners of his eyes were dyed with a gentle smile, and he hurriedly said, "Brother said, this is indeed a matter of course. Then brother, let's double-fix!"

    What can a Dao Lian be wicked? He just wants to have a happily double-cultivation with the person he likes.

    After speaking, the man eagerly kissed Bai Su's lips. .The two fell on the bed, their clothes untidy, and the window curtains down. After a long wait, they finally blended together thoroughly. Even unconsciously stretched out the spiritual consciousness, entangled with each other.