8.3

The sleeping Wu Chen frowned. Although his consciousness was not fully awake, he still had a sense of his surroundings.

    In the past few days, he has been in a state of hunger and weakness. He was feeling thirsty in his throat. Some juice entered his mouth, which made him a little more comfortable. He could tell that it was the breath of bears. How did this child sneak in to see him under such circumstances, it was too dangerous, Wu Chen was very worried.

    But soon, after he became unconscious because of the high fever, and his brain was blank, the breath of the people around him changed. It's not a guard or a rock blade, if the smell is not close to him, I'm afraid it won't be smelled. It's very light, but it's fresh, and the freshness fascinates him.

    Two pieces of soft lips were suddenly attached, which made the man's heart tremble. It's just that he hadn't had time to think about what it was, and he was fed bitter concoction in his mouth.

.The taste of this medicine was quite indescribable, but he knew that it was good for him, and he was not only unable to resist it, but even a little grateful.

    Soon, the medicine ran out. The blush on the face of the man who was still hot was more intense, and Wu Chen breathed hard, as if he wanted to overwhelm the bitterness in his mouth with this person's good smell. That softness also made him intoxicated, who is this person, or just a dream of his own.

    But, is this a nightmare or a dream? In this dream, he subconsciously felt that the person next to him was the lover he dreamed of. Although he couldn't see him, and he had never been tempted by anyone, but he believed it in his heart.

    The other party is taking care of him, kissing him from time to time. But the smell of the medicine was so bitter, he was groggy, and the pain in his legs was more severe than before.

.So, is this really a good dream?

    The tangled time didn't last long, the medicine came up and the stomach melted, and the man's consciousness became blurred again, and he fell into a coma again.

    Bai Su stroked his lover's cheeks, feeling the hotness of his hands, thinking of the low temperature of his beastly shape, he turned into a big white snake and gently pressed against the man's body, cooling him down.

    The coolness of the whole body made Wu Chen feel very comfortable and sleep more deeply. The medicine came quickly, and Wu Chen's body didn't feel hot after a long time. Only then did Bai Su regain his human form, and left here in the dark.

    Cang Qi, who had been waiting, smelled the smell of medicine on Bai Su, and knew that he should have given Wu Chen the medicine. He didn't intend to ask more, he heard Bai Su suddenly ask: "Did you see a child leaving here just now?"

.Cang Qi nodded. He saw a figure running away, looking like a boy.

    "Go find him and follow him quietly. He is Wu Chen's adopted son. I suspect that Yan Jian will not let the child go. You will be with that child tonight, and don't let him have an accident."

    Cang Qi left here immediately after hearing this. Although he didn't know what kind of feast was between Yanbian and Wu Chen, it did not prevent him from doing things as Bai Su ordered.

    Seeing Cang Qi leaving, Bai Su no longer worried about Xiong Gang. Although Cangqi's appearance was fair and handsome, his figure was thin and tall, he didn't look sturdy, and seemed to have no lethality, but this did not affect him as one of the strongest fighters in the Wing Snake Nation, and it was more than enough to protect a child.