5.1-2 Fierce beauty

Back in the system space again, Bai Su woke up in the system cabin, just feeling like a world away.

    The last world lived in the ancient plane—the whole life,—at the beginning, they would always go back to live in Anping Hou Mansion and deal with the things in the mansion.

    Especially during the period when Huangfu Yeqing had just succeeded to the throne, after all, it was the first time that there was a queen in charge. Ling Yanchen and Bai Su were worried that there would be insecurity. I stayed in the capital for a long time and became a powerful support for the royal family.

    Later, when the country is stable, and they all prefer the simple and natural environment in the cottage, they will not stay in the capital city anymore. Even when they got older, the husband and wife spent most of their years in Chihuang Village. Occasionally he hunts and grows flowers and plants.

    As Bai Su expected, with the help of the heroine, Huangfu Yeqing did manage the entire country very well. .By the time they were in their later years, the Scarlet Moon Kingdom had become a very powerful country.

    And because of the existence of queens and queens, the status of women has also been greatly improved. Later, women can also enter the court as officials, do business abroad, and take control of their marriage and life.

    However, although they had a very comfortable life in the last world, Bai Su's heart had always been worried.

    The violating system was finally absorbed by Ling Yanxi. This fact made Bai Su very afraid of what would happen to the heroine.

    Fortunately, the things he was worried about—until his life in the last world did not happen.

.Back in the system space again, Bai Su had settled his points, and after putting the cassia pearl that they used as a token of love in the last world into the space grid, Bai Su said to 555 beside him: " Xiao Wu, why on earth did the illegal system be absorbed by the heroine in the last world? Is there still no answer now?"

    555 did not doubt that he was there, and replied to Bai Su: "Yes, the host, I still couldn't find the answer. But don't worry, the last plane has been completely repaired after Ling Ziang's death, and everything is back on track. An exception occurred."

    "Host, are we going to the next world now?"

    Seeing that Bai Su had dealt with everything, 555 asked him as usual.

    Bai Su lowered his eyes, shook his head, and said, "No, I don't plan to continue doing the next task..Xiao Wu, thank you for your care during this time. After going through so many worlds, I also feel a little tired, so let's stop here. "

    555 heard Bai Su's words, was shocked, and quickly said: "Why! Host, how come you suddenly no longer want to continue the mission, don't you care about the goal?"

    Bai Su saw the anxious appearance of the system, his eyes flashed, and he gently twirled his fingertips. He turned his gaze to the various furnishings in the wooden house. It was full of memories of being with his lover. He smiled and said, "No, it's enough."

    "- Normal people can only love each other for one life, but he and I have fallen in love with so many worlds, it is enough. Let's end it, in fact, living for so long is also very tiring, maybe it's the right choice to sleep for a long time."

.555 obviously didn't think that he had mentioned the goal at all, and Bai Su still answered so simply, and then he really panicked.

    Although the system did not know the specific reason, he knew that Bai Su's mission was very important to the Plane Administration. The people above are a thousand warnings, and they must do their best to help the host, not only to save the direct, but more importantly, to save the target. If something really happens to the goal, something bad will happen!