2.17-18

There will always be a few powerful subordinates around every big boss, and naturally there will be one here at Lu Shangchen, and Bi Wenrui is definitely one. Although he is chubby and chubby, looks simple and honest, and always smiles as if there is no harm at all, but no one dares to look down upon him.

    Anyone who has dealt with Bi Wenrui knows if he is easy to provoke, not only because of his elder brother's political background, but also because Bi Wenrui is backed by the big tree Lu Shangchen. And he himself is definitely an expert.

    In recent years, Bi Wenrui has focused on the development of contacts, has a wide range of hunting, and has always been well informed. Although savvy to the outside world, he is even more slippery like a loach in the market, but he is extremely loyal to Lu Shangchen.

    It was because when he was still young, he was suppressed and framed by his opponent and almost went bankrupt. It was Lu Shangchen who went to find the surviving old man Lu and gave him a hand. .Lu Shangchen helped him because he valued his ability. Bi Wenrui knew this, but the other party's calmness made him feel at ease.

    After nearly ten years with Lu Shangchen, Bi Wenrui was completely impressed by the other's keenness and skill in the market. Lu Shangchen trusted him. Seeing that Bi Wenrui's brother was capable and principled, he strongly supported the other party's development in the political world, so that the status of the Bijia brothers would rise.

    Bi Wenrui was very grateful to Lu Shangchen, and willingly called this man a few years younger than him the boss.

    Lu Shangchen disappeared suddenly, and Bi Wenrui was the most anxious. Although he received a message from the other party on his cell phone that he was ill and wanted to go home for training, he couldn't get through when he made the call. I haven't seen anyone for a few months, how could Bi Wenrui not realize something is wrong.

.He had been to Lu Shangchen's residence, but no one was found, and the Lu family's mansion turned him away. I also asked someone to find out the news, but no one knew where his boss was.

    Later, when Lu Anguo came to power, Bi Wenrui was even more anxious that he wanted to take Lu in his pocket.

    These days, he joined with Lu Shangchen's subordinates to seduce Lu Anguo while looking for Lu Shangchen. It took so long to find no one, and he almost wondered if his boss was causing harm. As a result, Lu Shangchen called.

    Bi Wenrui was so excited that his hands were almost shaking. After the old yelling, he heard an "um" from the other side, and asked in a low voice: "How is Lu's recent?"

    Hearing Lu Shangchen's question, Bi Wenrui immediately told him all these things that had happened to Lu's recently.

.Naturally, Lu Anguo had the bulk of the information, but Bi Wenrui didn't take down that Lu Qingyan either. The main reason is that although Lu Qingyan has Lu Anguo in front to attract attention, she is not willing to be lonely, and she ran to win over their loyal Lu Shangchen subordinates in private.

    A woman scratched her head on the wine table, pretending to be bold, and the offer was alluring. It also predicted that several companies that had been losing money would take off their hats within these two months. The situation is very good, and I want to show my business vision.

    Lu Qingyan said that she was in a mess, but most people didn't believe her. How many talents can a young girl have. Especially if Lu Shangchen is really loyal, it is even more impossible to put her in the eyes.

    Bi Wenrui originally came here just to see if he could get some news about his boss, but then he left without interest. .However, to his surprise, the loss-making companies that Lu Qingyan predicted really started up after more than a month.