6.4-5

The original owner and Guan Caizhe are both very low-key people in private, so even if they are in the circle, most of them don't know that they are iron buddies.

    Of course, Li Le didn't know that the people in front of him could actually determine to a large extent how he would be presented in the final editing of the show.

    He has always wanted to shape himself and work hard to help, but the predecessors ignored the effect of making things difficult for him. Thinking about the big deal, first fry CP. After CP starts frying, these pictures can be turned out when they are no longer needed in the future, so that the navy can be black and white, and then it is better to make people think that Bai Su is bullying him.

    Thinking about this, Li Le smiled and said to Bai Su: "Teacher Bai, I was not good just now. I was a little too excited to see the idol. There are so many things, let me get it."

    Bai Su raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and when someone took the initiative to say that he wanted to take something, he wouldn't be polite. .Otherwise, they wouldn't have said this for nothing, so Bai Su gave Li Le all the dishes he was holding without saying a word.

    Originally, most of the heavy objects were actually here in Bai Su. Li Le voluntarily took them. The potatoes, eggs, and small packets of rice noodles were all passed by Bai Su. Li Le didn’t expect it to be so heavy. staggering.

    But the words have already been said, looking at Bai Su who has turned around and left in front of him without any pity. Li Le gritted his teeth, deliberately made an aggrieved expression to the camera, and then chased after him.

    He thought that this was perfect, but he didn't know that his double-faced hypocritical performance was what people hated the most.

    If someone is self-willed like in the previous life, at any rate they can still let those face-worthy fans say a word of true temperament. .But now, the camera has captured both of his faces, which will only make people feel that he is scheming.

    After the two walked for a long time, Li Le was out of breath. Bai Su didn't even read anything in his hand, and he wandered in a relaxed and leisurely suit.

    Li Le felt like a dog that was about to die, and the idol's baggage was a little too much to care about. Looking at Bai Su's back, his face became more and more distorted.

    But they walked for a long time and finally found bamboo shoots, but there was no rabbit meat. But at this point, Li Le was not too anxious.

    He thought he would be able to live well with Bai Su, but he felt that everything would be OK if he followed the boss. He still waited until they met Gu Anlan and Guan Caizhe, and found that their group of things had to be gathered, and they were walking back, and he felt that something was wrong.

.Seeing Bai Su who was still unhurried on the side, Li Le gritted his teeth and continued to carry these heavy objects, making his heart go crazy.

    He didn't understand why Bai Su was so good in his previous life, so he was the first to finish the task. How to change his partner to himself, this person is not in a hurry. Why did he take care of Gu Anlan so much? What's inferior to that person in the end?

    Li Le had never thought that he had been relying on Bai Su, just thinking of benefiting. Now, none of the things he has obtained was obtained by him.

    But in the group of Gu Anlan and Guan Caizhe, most of the ingredients were found by Gu Anlan himself. Gu Anlan feels that Guan Caizhe is a senior, respects each other, and does his best to do more work.