6.12-13

When Yuan Chenfeng heard Bai Su's words, he coughed and his ears became red. Then I heard the other party say: "Tonight, you are waiting for me to come back, right?"

    Bai Su had already had dinner when he came back here today, but when he entered the house, he found that his own meal was left on the table.

    The child can't be hungry, so Xiaoxi has already eaten it. But the man did not eat, obviously waiting for himself. I heard that after I had eaten it, I settled my own dinner in twos or twos. Such waiting made Bai Su feel happy and a little guilty at the same time.

    It is impossible for the program group to actually collect all their mobile phones. When recording such a program, after turning off the machine, the staff will often return the mobile phones to them. So Bai Su's mobile phone is actually on his body, just kept silent.

.So he simply handed over his mobile phone and said with a smile to Yuan Chenfeng: "Let’s exchange numbers-let’s get the number. If I can’t come back for dinner in time in the future, I’ll tell you in advance. Also, you still have to. Thinking about me leaving dinner for me, I'm very happy."

    Hearing this, the man looked at Bai Su-eye, because he was a little happy because of his sentence.

    He nodded, entered his number into Bai Su's cell phone, and dialed his own phone again. Seeing the string of numbers representing Bai Su's private number displayed on his mobile phone, there was a smile in his left eye.

    Exchanging private phone calls with a public figure is a very private act. By doing this, does Bai Su mean that he is not just a stranger in his eyes, maybe they can be regarded as friends at least.

.Yuan Xiaoxi has been put to sleep, and the two of them should also prepare to rest. Outside the house is a small cubicle used as a bathroom, built by Yuan Chenfeng himself, and two people can use it separately.

    Bai Su first went to call Guan Caizhe and discussed some things that he thought of during the day today.

    When he reached the door of the bathroom holding the wash basin, before he took the initiative to open the door, the door opened from the inside. Yuan Chenfeng just took a shower and walked out of it.

    The tall man was naked to the upper body, wearing only trousers, exposing a broad chest and strong abdominal muscles, and the water droplet ran across the hormonal body and sank downward.

    Seeing this, Bai Su felt a bit dry and dry, facing the man with wet hair and a little surprise in his eyes, a little breathless.

.In fact, he wanted to say something, but in the next second, the piece of wood went straight to him and walked in the direction of the room.

    Bai Su watched Yuan Chenfeng's hurried departure and took a deep breath. After a long time, a gentle smile appeared on his face.

    Turning his head and looking at the steam-filled bathroom in front of him, he only felt that it was still full of the breath of his lover, which made him unconsciously addicted. One by one, the shirt was unbuttoned, the door closed, and the sound of the shower came out again.

    When Bai Su took a bath and returned to the room, the light in the room was still on, but Yuan Chenfeng was already lying down.

    Bai Su didn't want to fall asleep so early, so he sat on the edge of the bed and said to the man who was obviously not asleep yet-"Yuan Chenfeng, are you still asleep...Let's chat, in fact, I want to tell you, I think what Xiaoxi said today is particularly right. "