6.2-3

Li Le is a little fresh meat who is currently popular, but he has no strength and is unwilling to work hard. He is just a pure idol. Taking advantage of his youth, his beauty was high, he could sing and dance a little bit, so he sucked a lot of face powder.

    There are actually a lot of idol stars like him, who can entertain the public and look pleasing to the eye. Bai Su doesn't think he can't walk this way.

    It's just that small fresh meat like him usually doesn't last long. In the last life, after Li Le was on fire for a period of time, he was quickly replaced by a newcomer.

    There is no shortage of handsome men and women in the entertainment industry, but Li Le can't see this clearly. I am unwilling to work hard to improve my own strength, and I am still above the top, offending a lot of people, and the natural resources are becoming less and less.

.Only after passing away, Li Le still couldn't give up such a luxurious life. Every day is luxury cars and mansions, dazzling luxuries, and even drugs later.

    Soon, he spent all his savings, and then relied on his appearance to find a few benefactors, and even for the money he could do a lot of things to break through the moral bottom line. In the end, Li Le died in a drug party because of excessive drug use.

    It's just that he didn't expect that he would be reborn after his death, back more than ten years ago, when he was popular.

    Of course Li Le was ecstatic to be reborn. He decided to cherish his life in this life and not to follow the old path of his life.

    Then he discovered that the time of his rebirth was just before participating in an outdoor variety show. .This variety show became a big hit after it was broadcast, and it caused a lot of fire, but he was not included among those who fired.

    Afraid of hardship and tiredness, Li Le played various tricks in the show and attracted countless black fans.

    On the other hand, Gu Anlan in the same show, because of his excellent performance in this show, people discovered that he is a big boy who is obsessed with music and has a life style, optimistic and positive treasure, which has attracted many fans.

    Many people started to pay attention to his music, which increased his popularity. Later, Gu Anlan was invited to participate in many music programs, so that more people were amazed by his musical talent.

    It can be said that this program can be regarded as Gu Anlan's fame, and will quickly embark on a very important step in the music scene in the future.

    As soon as the program was broadcast, many people compared Gu Anlan and Li Le. .This incident also made Li Le very grudge, thinking that the other party used him as a stepping stone.

    Li Le and Gu Anlan were originally in the same company, Shengheng Pictures. He was the first to become popular. The company allocated good resources to him. Originally, he still looked down on Gu Anlan.

    Who knew that this person actually became popular afterwards, and became more and more popular, completely catching up with him, but he slowly passed away.

    Seeing that Gu Anlan, who was inferior to him, grew up to a position he couldn't even reach, Li Le felt jealous.

    At the beginning, he still tried to buy a navy army to go to black people, but it was a pity that Gu Anlan had a very clean private life. It's hard to find a little black spot, and it's all far-fetched, and it doesn't work at all.

    Later, he was trapped in money and drugs, and he didn't want to pay attention to them. By the time he was dying, Gu Anlan had become the god of song in people's mouth.