6.18

Before Bai Su could continue speaking, Yuan Chenfeng took out the mini-monitoring device that had been on his body directly from his pocket and said: "I am now Mr. Bai's bodyguard, wearing a mini-camera all the time, and following the surrounding situation throughout the whole process. .

    So just now, have I ever done anything to this Miss Zhang? I will record it all here. Not some people think there is, there is. "

    When Yuan Chenfeng said this, his eyes were always fixed on Li Le, and the look of that look shocked the other party.

    The people around who were still angry at hearing what the man said hesitated, because if he really did, it would be impossible to be so magnanimous. Especially when there are videos, the evidence is solid.

    Now not only Li Le and Xiao Zhang were dumbfounded, but even Bai Su was a little surprised.

.Originally, he also arranged a secret monitoring device in this room, and also wanted to let 555 make a video for everyone to see. Unexpectedly, the man had been prepared for a long time, and his plan was useless at all. One of the buttons of a man was a pinhole camera.

    It should be said, is it professional to not lose?

    Bai Su asked people to bring the computer. After the notebook was brought, Yuan Chenfeng immediately inserted the device in his hand into the computer.

    The pictures inside were quickly found out, and then people saw that Xiao Zhang actively came to find Yuan Chenfeng and brought him to this room.

    After arriving in this room, she also wanted to seduce this man at the beginning. But the other party didn't notice and ignored her, turning around and wanted to leave.

.Seeing that things failed, Xiao Zhang wanted to hug each other from behind, but Yuan Chenfeng easily avoided him.

    Later, I probably heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Xiao Zhang began to tear his clothes on his own, messing up his hair, pretending to be forced, and then the thief shouted to catch the thief.

    "Assistant Zhang's hobbies are really breathtaking!" Bai Su smacked his lips and said sarcastically.

    Xiao Zhang did not expect that all of her actions were actually filmed. She blushed, and she felt extremely embarrassed when she saw her scratching her head in the video. But the facts are right in front of her, and she can't tolerate her sophistry at all.

    "Who instructed you to do this, deliberately led me away, trying to frame me. Do you think you can hurt Mr. Bai without me?"

.Yuan Chenfeng approached the woman in front of him step by step, his cold eyes gave a strong sense of oppression.

    The man didn't know that this person's original purpose was actually himself, and had nothing to do with Bai Su, only that someone wanted to hurt Bai Su.

    Subconsciously, Xiao Zhang looked at Li Le nervously, but Li Le turned his head and didn't look at her. It was clear that she was letting her fight.

    After she knew this had happened, she would definitely not be able to get along in this circle. But even so, she still can't offer Li Le out for the time being.

    It's not that she doesn't want to say who the mastermind of this matter is, but in this situation, she can only rely on Li Le. If she didn't say anything, she might be able to knock a sum of money from Li Le, so she could only temporarily suppress it.

.While she was entangled in the next words, Bai Su suddenly said: "Such matters should be left to the police to solve. If my bodyguard didn't have such a miniature camera on his body, wouldn't it be wronged by her? Go to jail."