3.1-2 School bully gets beaten every day

Opening his eyes again, Bai Su had returned to the pure white system space. In his previous life, he stayed in that small world for nearly fifty years.

    Although there is an age difference of nearly ten years between him and Lu Shangchen, it hasn't had any impact on them. Perhaps the men have also realized that their age is different, so they have been paying attention to self-care after being together. However, Bai Su couldn't hold his body in that world first, and lost his breath in the arms of his lover.

    After the soul was separated from the body, Bai Su was worried that the man would be sad. But he saw that his lover showed a relieved smile, kissed his forehead lightly, closed his eyes, and left the world with him.

    In the last life, Bai Su still lived very happily, perhaps because the man's brain was too much when they were together in the first place. .Later, when he learned the truth, Lu Shangchen felt very guilty, and he doubled his trust in Bai Su's feelings for him.

    Although he felt that Bai Su loved him, after he got older, he still inevitably worried that he was old and despondent and would not be liked by his partner. Therefore, he has always insisted on exercising, and his body has not gone out of shape when he is old.

    Bai Su actually didn't care about these things, but after watching his lover's physical condition remained very good after fitness, he also acquiesced in this matter.

    The grandfather and grandmother also moved to China to live after the male master Zong Wenbai and Che Lingxuan got married. The three families live in a big villa and lead a happy life. Later, Che Lingxuan gave birth to a pair of cute dragon and phoenix fetuses. It was a very happy time in the villa.

.Looking back at that happy life, it took a long time for Bai Su to slowly get out of his emotions.

    Noticing the approach of 555 not far away, I turned my head and saw a cute little chinchilla with two big gray ears moving towards him.

    555 stood up and said cheerfully to Bai Su, "Host, welcome back to the system space!"

    Bai Su nodded when he heard the words, and whispered softly: "The last world worked hard for you, Xiao Wu, help me settle my points."

    After 555 settled the points, he said to Bai Su excitedly: "Host, the first two worlds have received a total of 5,000 points, which is enough to upgrade the system and redeem five space grids. Excuse me, do you want to upgrade now?"

    What Bai Su looked forward to most was the space grid. Hearing 555 said this, he naturally agreed immediately. .Then he saw a flash of white light all around, the entire system space instantly doubled, and it was no longer the appearance of pure white and coldness in the past, but became the appearance of a house.

    After careful observation, Bai Su found that the place he was staying was very much like a warm wooden house, and the appearance of this wooden house was exactly the one rented in Xuexiang with Lu Shangchen in the previous life. Because there are their precious memories, they have been there many times since then. Occasionally, I will bring my grandfather and grandmother and eldest brother.

    Touching the comfortable and soft bed that suddenly appeared under him, the nostalgia in Bai Su's eyes flashed by. Moved by 555's carefulness, he asked softly: "The last world should be able to select an item and put it in the system space grid of the exchange."

.555 nodded and looked at Bai Su expectantly: "Host, I've already prepared it. The host wants to choose the wedding ring between you and the target, right."