4.19-20

Recently-for a while, Bai Su discovered that Ling Yanchen seemed to be getting better and better to him. -The applicability has become more expensive, not to mention, I am more positively satisfied with any ideas I have than usual, just like a peacock with a screen-showing my own good. And it seems that he has restrained a lot about getting close to him.

Could it be because some time ago I hinted that I wanted to make up with myself, but I didn't respond, so this guy planned to attack his mind first, and then take the person?

However, regardless of this result, it is good for Bai Su, at least he doesn't have to worry that he will fall off so easily.

Only within two days, Bai Su found an acquaintance in Pinghou's mansion. He didn't know when Zhang San actually got into the mansion as a errand. It seems that he is still a servant who can show his face in the main courtyard.

.This person Zhang San has always been agitated, and he is considered to be the most important thing in Chihuang Village. Bai Su is not worried that this person will be dragged down.

He even sighed that Zhang San was also capable, and he had just gotten into the Hou Mansion. I must be worried about myself, and I came back after returning to the cottage to say hello.

However, the other party seemed to be worried about exposing Bai Su. After coming to the Hou Mansion, he did not rush to meet with Bai Su to say anything, but secretly began to look for the whereabouts of Cassia Pearl.

It was just two people searching together, but they still found nothing, which made Bai Su feel more and more strange. Is it possible that the Cassia Pearl is actually not in the princess's dowry.

A few days later, a palace banquet was held in the palace, which seemed to be related to the Great Empress and Empress Fu Yeqing. .Huangfu Yeqing followed the old man Wolong for many years, and returned from his studies. Emperor Huangfu Jin wanted to make Huangfu Yeqing public.

There were a lot of people invited to this palace banquet, and Anping Hou could go there with his relatives. Nguyen Thi is now in charge of the house in the Hou Mansion, and can also be regarded as the mistress. But with the princess, the former Hou's mistress, how could An Ping Hou take Ruan to the palace and touch the emperor's mold.

However, under Ruan's plea, An Pinghou still took Ling Ziang to get up. Although Ling Ziang is a bastard, he is now well-known in the capital, and it is also a very face to take him away.

It was that the injury on Ling Ziang's body was not healed a few days ago, and his face was bruised and ugly.

Strange to say, I haven't heard of anyone who had offended Ling Ziang before. The culprit beat him violently, but he seemed to be out of breath and his injuries were not serious. .The government hasn't caught anyone now, so hope is slim.

Ling Ziang's face was beaten and swollen, and he only felt angry.

That night, he changed into his best clothes, a folding fan around his waist, no matter whether the season is right or not, just to highlight his suave romance, and his heart is full of ambition. But I don't know that his face with a swollen nose and swollen face is completely like a pig brother.

Ling Ziang's side is now accompanied by many beauties, but they are also his close maid or the oiran in the building. With the exception of Prime Minister Shi's prostitute Shi Anrong, there is no one who he thinks is overwhelming and truly worthy of him.

But this time the palace banquet came to all the daughters of the family, and their appearance, piano, chess, calligraphy and painting are not like ordinary women, it is a good opportunity for him to get to know Xinmei.