8.19 [End]

"If you have the courage, let this stone test you. The king's stone is a treasure dropped by the beast god. Put your hand on the stone, and the selected person can become the new king of this country."

    The elders stood together blankly, everyone wearing linen robes, looking extraordinarily solemn and mysterious.

    The people around looked at each other, but in the end they all focused on Wu Chen's body. After all, in their hearts, who wouldn't want to be the king of a country? Perhaps Wu Chen was just saying kind words just now.

    Who knows, the look on Wu Chen's face, who was still serious just now, became relaxed. He immediately agreed: "I believe in the guidance of the beast god. Since the stone of the king can choose the first king of the giant bear country, I believe it can also choose the most suitable leader for us now."

.Everyone heard Wu Chen say so, so naturally they would not object to it.

    Wu Chen was the first to step forward. He put his hand on the stone, but after a long time, the King's Stone did not respond, which made everyone feel very disappointed. However, there are also a few people who are eager to move because of this. After all, they may have the opportunity to become the next ruler of this country.

    However, one orc after another touched the king's stone, but no one could make the slightest change in this stone. Until the hundreds of civil servants and generals gathered in this hall, all those who can be called on the number have tried it once. Even later, even the guards were called over to try, but the stone still did not respond.

    "What a king's stone, I think it's just an ordinary rotten stone. I said, it shouldn't be a lie!"

.He grinds his teeth and ran out of patience, and said a bit angrily.

    But as soon as the voice fell, he slapped Black Stone on the back of his head. Heishi glared at his unobstructed brother. The orcs still believed in the beast gods and these legends.

    "What a lie, is it possible that you haven't even heard of the legend of the King's Stone? You don't know what your elders say in your head!"

    Just as everyone was thinking about whether it would be possible for everyone from the entire Great Bear Kingdom to come and try this king's stone one by one. Cang Qi, who disguised himself as Wu Chen's subordinate, glanced at Xiong Gang next to him, and suddenly said, "Would you like to let Xiong Gang give it a try? He hasn't tried it yet."

    Cang Qi just took advantage of the chaos to test the King's Stone because he felt boring. Seeing other people ignore Xiong Gang, he felt a little uncomfortable and couldn't help but exclaim.

.Hearing Cang Qi's words, everyone remembered that there was still a half-old boy here.

    "But he is just a child, how can he be a king?" A middle-aged orc said unhappily, and he didn't look at Xiong Gang.

    The young man on the side was not convinced and said: "Whoever didn't grow up from a child, so is Wang. I have never heard that Tianxuan is also age by age. It won't be great for him to try."

    Everyone had different ideas. Wu Chen walked up to Xiong Gang at this time and gave him an encouraging look: "Xiong Gang, you go try it."

    He patted Xiong Gang on the shoulder, and Xiong Gang walked towards the King's Stone a little nervously. He didn't think he would be a natural choice, but a child suddenly attracted so many people's attention would inevitably feel nervous.

.Kuma Tsuna put his hand on the white stone, and just for an instant, the king's stone burst out with a dazzling light, and even the dark hall that appeared to be dark as night fell, illuminated like daylight.