7.21

When Feng Chen heard this, he unconsciously took two shots quickly, but he was a little bit dumbfounded when he watched the bright light outside.

    When Bai Su left, he thought and decided something. The man leaned over and kissed his sweetheart's forehead, and the two of them took off their robes and got on the bed.

    As the window curtain fell, Bai Su felt inexplicably nervous, but he closed his eyes and proactively kissed Feng Chen, and put the opponent's hand on his body.

    The feeling of being teased by his sweetheart made Feng Chen a little unbearable. He had to raise his head and said with a wry smile on his face: "Brother Bai, if you do this again, I'm afraid I will really be unable to bear it."

    "I can't bear it, I can't bear it. Feng Chen, didn't you say you wanted me before?" Bai Su's arm hugged Feng Chen tightly, with a little expectation in his voice.

.They never made it to the end in the past, because Bai Su thought that when Feng Chen could practice in the future, they could double-cultivation together, which would increase the cultivation base of his lover. The ultimate goal was to extend Feng Chen's lifespan.

    But since knowing that life can be shared, Bai Su no longer cares about the so-called double-fixation, so naturally they can now be completely together.

    Bai Su's initiative almost broke the man's sanity, and Feng Chen couldn't wait to agree to the other party immediately. God knows how much he wants to get the white trace, and don't know how much self-control has been spent, the man restrained it and didn't go any further.

    But thinking of the future, he still shook his head firmly and solemnly said: "Brother, I still hope to have a formal ceremony with you. After the conclusion of the contract, we will be together again thoroughly, okay?"

.Feng Chen had his own reasons for saying this. Bai Su didn't want to double-xiu anymore, but he was really thinking about it.

    Now he is different from the past. Although he is a magic repair, each person in the chain can also double- repair.

    The most important thing is that Feng Chen's skill is many times higher than Bai Su's. Bai Su and his double-cultivation will get huge benefits, especially the first double-cultivation, it will get twice the result with half the effort.

    With his current ability, no accident can hide his identity as a demon cultivator. What's more, Brother Bai prefers himself so much. When his skill is running, he can pretend to be a cauldron physique, and he should be able to convince Senior Brother Bai.

    It’s just that he’s not afraid of ten thousand, but just in case, Feng Chen is still worried that he didn’t have a good grasp of the double-cultivation, and Bai Su found out that he was a matter of demonic cultivation. .So he wanted to wait until he had reached a bond with Bai Su before being together, so that when they had concluded the bond, Brother Bai couldn't leave him even if he found out. They have the oath of heaven, they can only have each other.

    Too caring, too afraid of losing, Feng Chen really couldn't help but look forward to the future. For the sake of Bai Su's sake, he could only hold back temporarily, and he couldn't want Bai Su now, letting each other's Yuanyang vent in vain.

    Thinking of this, Feng Chen squeezed Bai Su's hand: "So Brother Bai, when will we hold the Dao Couple Ceremony, I can't wait!"

    Bai Su was stunned when he heard Feng Chen's words, thinking that his lover said the same. They finally got together, and of course they should be more formal.