1.16

Luo Bojian didn't care what the other party was saying, so he retorted it in a few words. The party Yu Hubu Shangshu under the eldest prince and his outside family Hengguo also all echoed, letting him fiercely show his power and prestige.

    Those small officials who spoke for the three princes could not be compared with them at all. As for most old foxes, they are still on the sidelines.

    Of course, the people of the big prince and one party could hear that although the three princes’ methods were bolder, they also said that the construction of water conservancy projects would not be as effective as plugging them, and they might really succeed. But who doesn’t know that the silver sown by the court every year will be greeted by officials and squandered their private pockets. Such a fat man, of course, they hope to fall on themselves.

    Seeing Luo Bojian's complacent look, Luo Shaoyuan frowned. .If he scolded the three princes at first, the emperor just felt a little uncomfortable, then when he saw that the court officials were leaning over and began to support the prince, the emperor's eyes became really cold.

    Although there were a lot of people in the harem over the years, there were not many who could give birth to children. So far, there are only four princes and one princess.

    The second child is stubborn and careless, four years old, and the third child was originally unfavored or sick. It seems that the only one who can stand up is the prince. No wonder he is so confident.

    In fact, Luo Shaoyuan's heart has always been for the eldest prince. However, in the current situation, it seems that the father-of-law should teach him a little lesson.

    For the emperor, no one could bear the dominance of a family in the court. He is still in power, how could he be willing to let a prince get too much power.

.The emperor loves the technique of checks and balances, so he immediately wanted to support an opponent for Luo Bojian, so that he could understand his duty as a minister. Luo Shaoyuan's gaze couldn't help but turn to Luo Chenyu, who was looking down at the side of his eyebrows. The more he looked at the child, the more satisfied he became.

    Seeing Luo Bojian's aggressive look, Luo Shaoyuan suddenly snorted from the throne, successfully quieting the whole court.

    The eldest prince was still a little proud, thinking that the father must be cold-faced because of Luo Chenyu, and he would definitely face himself as he did in the past.

    Unexpectedly, Luo Shaoyuan opened his mouth coldly: "I haven't spoken yet, but you want to take over all of my work. The great prince is so powerful. Is it because of this flood, you plan to directly make an order for me! "

.The emperor’s words were very heavy. Luo Bo Jian was shocked when he heard the words, and immediately fell to his knees and said in panic: "Father, the son has no intention of this! The son is just worried about his third brother’s lack of experience. Victims suffering from flooding!"

    When Luo Shaoyuan heard Luo Bojian's words, he sneered again and again. Instead of asking him to stand up, he turned his head and said to the third prince: "I think Zichen's idea is very good. This time, Zichen will supervise the disaster. "

    At this time, Luo Bojian was completely dumbfounded, and a cold sweat could not help dripping from the corner of his forehead.

    Trying to think about what he has done wrong recently, which caused his father to be unhappy. Luo Bojian was not in the mood to trouble Luo Chenyu again, but didn't know that the officials in the court had thought about this scene.