5.13-14

Xue Lingling didn't notice Bai Su's face. She was flustered and gritted her teeth. Seeing her confession, she didn't respond for a long time, so she rushed forward and started throwing herself on Bai Su's body.

    It's just that she was kicked to the ground by the walking Bu Chenxiao before she got closer. She knocked over the table, and the cups and saucers on it broke to the ground, and the soup she brought was dripping on her, so she was really embarrassed.

    Bu Chenxiao walked over, grabbed Bai Su's shoulder, and buckled the person in his arms. Possessively said to the woman who collapsed on the ground: "Put away your botched seduce tricks, this is my person! Amplify your tricks and take a look, I don’t want to beat women. Rules. If there is another next time, I will kill you directly!"

.Bu Chenxiao's eyes were extremely cold, and Xue Lingling could clearly feel that what the other party said was true. If she went to provoke Bai Su again, that person would really want to kill herself.

    Xue Lingling was trembling with fright. This was the first time she saw this man angry. Seeing the other person holding Young Master Bai's posture, she suddenly felt that the two of them didn't seem to be what she had imagined.

    At this moment, Xue Lingling couldn't say a word. She backed away in fear, tried several times with great effort, and then stood up. It's just that she just got up and quickly wanted to run out of the room when she was stopped by a cold voice.

    "Did I let you go?"

    Bai Su said, looking at the man with a cold face beside him, knowing that he wouldn't say anything, it's probably too much.

.Seeing the sky outside is still early, since someone is asking for trouble, then she has to bear the consequences. Thinking of this, Bai Su called Ah Da and Ah Er.

    Because this restaurant also belongs to Bai Su, it is their own chassis, and Bu Chenxiao doesn’t like to be in the same room with him, and there are masters beside him hearing some of their movements, so there is no arrangement tonight. Ah Da or Ah Er's vigil.

    Bai Su called Ah Da and Ah Er into the room, and said to the woman opposite to them, "Didn’t you say that you are willing to be a slave and cheating? If that’s the case, you just messed up this room by yourself. All of these are cleaned up. Then clean up every room in this restaurant, and clean the toilet and chamber pot in the room. I will finish it tonight.

    Ah Da Ah Er, you come to supervise her doing it. If she can't finish it, you can do it for her! "

.Xue Lingling slumped on the ground when she heard the words, looking at Bai Su stupidly. Even if the town they are in is not big, the scale of the restaurant cannot be compared with the big city, but it is the most luxurious existence here.

    It is definitely a huge project to clean up this whole restaurant and to clean the toilets in every room!

    Seeing Bai Su's cold face, Ah Da and Ah Er nodded quickly. Their masters are always peaceful on weekdays, and it's rare to be so angry and cold, they couldn't help but shed cold sweats, how dare they not listen to Bai Su's words.

    Ah Er even stared at Xue Lingling ferociously, thinking about what this nasty woman had done to make their so generous master so angry.

    After doing this, Bai Su and Bu Chenxiao left here.

    Holding the rag and wiping the floor, Xue Lingling felt extremely regretful.

.Knowing this, she must be on her own, and when she thinks of doing so much work, she can't wait to run away immediately. But looking at the two fierce men standing behind her, she didn't dare not do it. She could only wipe the floor of this room full of debris with tears in her tears, even if she hurt her hand by the debris. Dare to stop.