9.22

When Mo Chen returned home, Bai Su hadn't returned yet. He waited for a long time before he waited until his sweetheart was in the dust.

    Seeing the lover waiting in the room, Bai Su's heart was full of guilt. It's all because he was too busy to solve some facts recently, and he didn't have the time to be by his lover's side all the time.

    Seeing Bai Su's return, Mo Chen immediately stood up happily, and immediately fell into the arms of his sweetheart.

    "Have you eaten? I have been waiting for you." The young boy Nuonuo said, making Bai Su feel even more guilty.

    "I've already eaten it, just took a bite outside." Bai Su lowered his head and kissed Mo Chen's forehead lightly.

    "Sorry, I left you out of the cold recently. Wait a minute, wait until this matter is over, and get rid of those threats, I promise you that you can stay by my side whatever you like."

.Bai Su calmed down and said softly, and saw Mo Chen's expression change: "You always knew it!"

    "Of course, how could I not know how you feel? In fact, do you care about the rumors? Even if you know that the brother in their mouth is also you, you still don't like people thinking that we are not as close as in the past."

    With a gentle smile on Bai Su's face, the boy's heart was moved.

    He knows it, so he knows it all.

    He knew that he had always minded this matter in his heart, and he knew how much he wanted to take the oath of sovereignty all the time, so that everyone knew that Bai Su belonged to him. Even if other people misunderstood that Bai Su had an ambiguity with others just because of the way he grew up, he didn't want to endure it.

    Obviously it was him, it has always been him, and it has never changed. Bai Su's favor has only belonged to him from beginning to end!

."As long as the people from Anping Base and those restless in Pingcheng Base are removed?" Mo Chen pursed his lips and couldn't help asking.

    Bai Su nodded: "Yes, but we have to wait for them to take the initiative to attack, we can hold their handles, and we can fight back."

    Is this pretending to be the weak to attract prey? This he is the most familiar, but the best!

    Thinking of what he had overheard during his surveillance today, the young man nodded to Bai Su.

    He will cooperate well, and he also wants to help his sweetheart, and he will surely give Bai Su a surprise when that happens.

    Two days later, the people at the two bases finally finalized the rescue plan. Bai Su calmly changed the people who handled the base checkpoint that day into his own cronies, and then took charge of the team with Wu Xinrui, and set off with their respective teams to the location where Professor Wu was trapped.

.Because according to Wu Xinrui, the situation is not optimistic, Pingcheng base has sent many supernatural players, and Xue Mingjie's team is naturally among them.

    After receiving the news that day, Wu Xiaotong has always been very concerned about this matter. She is very worried about the safety of her father. Xue Mingjie and the people in the team are very clear. They are usually treated and taken care of by Wu Xiaotong. This time they can help rescue her family. Professor Wu still hopes to solve the zombie virus. They are naturally very positive.

    Wu Xinrui was sitting in the car excitedly, everything was as he expected, a large number of supernaturalists left the Pingcheng base, and the entire base was in a state of negligence.