2.10

After Bai Su finished his marriage, he pretended to be free and easy to leave. If he ignores his red ears, perhaps this sentence will be two more vigorous.

    Lu Shangchen looked at Bai Su's back and licked his lips, his eyes were full of crazily distorted relief.

    He kissed me, the young master took the initiative to kiss me!

    The man's breathing became more and more rapid, and he suppressed his reaction from the intense excitement.

.The young master's lips are softer and more delicious than he thought. I really want to eat his whole body in his stomach!

    Bai Su left the room, pretending to be calm, and got a call from Mr. Zhong. On the other side, the male protagonist's deep voice came.

    Sure enough, let him go back again.

    The dialogue was full of caring for himself, which made Bai Su feel a little moved. Perhaps the original owner had a rebellious mentality at the time and couldn't tell, but he just felt that his brother was really too much in charge. But Bai Su could feel the full affection and care of the other party for him.

    "I know, brother, don't keep urging me to go back. Don't worry. I have done a lot of good things recently. Didn't Zhong Zhong tell you? I also donated money to the two orphanages, isn't that? Are you doing business?"

.Hearing the words, the man on the other side eased his sigh and said softly: "I know what you said, but you can't stay outside forever. Come back early, you have been delayed for too long! In this way, I will buy you a flight ticket for tomorrow. , You will come back to me tomorrow!"

    "Tomorrow? No, brother! You can slow down again, so how about I go back next week, next week?"

    Bai Su hurriedly retorted, and he kissed his own man. If he returns home and meets his eldest brother, there is no chance for him to take advantage!

    "No, I said that day is tomorrow! Obedient!"

    After speaking, Zong Wenbai also waited for Bai Su's reaction and hung up, apparently he didn't want to go back and forth with his brother Poppy.

    Bai Su heard the busy tone ‘tsk’ from the opposite side, turned his head but was startled by the man standing behind him who didn’t know when.

."When did you come here? Why is there no sound when you walk!" Bai Su couldn't help saying, and smiled at the man opposite.

    But at this moment, Lu Shangchen's mood is not so good.

    In fact, Lu Shangchen didn't hear the content of the phone very clearly, but Bai Su's natural intimacy towards the other party made him feel like a knife.

    Seeing his young master turned his head and saw himself, he was startled, the man took a step back a little, still keeping silent.

    He felt uncomfortable in his heart. Although Bai Su was gentle enough to himself on weekdays, he still felt that it was far from enough.

    Even if he knew, Bai Su had treated himself the most special compared to others. But just now when he saw the youth interfering with the person on the other end of the phone, he still couldn't bear to be jealous.

.The man had an urge to kill the person on the other end of the phone. It was a pathological and paranoid thought. He understood that this was wrong, but he couldn't help it. He wants to monopolize his little master, monopolize his eyes, monopolize everything about him.

    But if people are really taken over, the light in those beautiful eyes may disappear. Thinking of this, the twisted thoughts in the man's heart will be slightly relieved.

    Bai Su didn't know that his man's brain activities in this life were as good as those in his previous life. He didn't plan to listen to Zong Wenbai's words immediately. After all, he was a headache dude in this life. The so-called, the country is easy to change, and the nature is hard to change.

    As long as you stick to the principle, it won't hurt to take a look occasionally. Going back, he will definitely go back, but before going back, should he also enjoy the sweet world of two with his partner properly, go out to relax and relax.

.Thinking of this, Bai Su showed a wicked smile. Hooked his finger at Lu Shangchen, and waited for someone to lean in before he leaned in and whispered: "I said baby, do you want to live a two-person world with your young master?