3.5-6

Realizing that there was something wrong with his thoughts, Yan Shengchen felt very entangled, but he didn't have much time to entangle, because class would soon start.

    This class is still an English class that he dislikes very much. Generally, like this class, he is used to make up for sleep.

    Anyway, Aunt Xiao kept telling him that he was the heir of the Yan family and didn't need to work hard. Besides, both Aunt Xiao and Brother Xinjue praised him for being smart. Therefore, Yan Shengchen firmly believes that a genius like him does not need to study school, and that there will be absolutely no problem with managing Yan in the future.

    Yan Shengchen usually hangs on a bad boy in school, but most of the time a child doesn’t go bad. The school spirit of Shenglin College is still very rigorous, so Yan Shengchen just has a harder personality and is unwilling to hand in homework. , I don’t listen to the class well, I always talk back to the teacher.

.As for fighting, he only fights outside the school, and this kind of incident in the school has never happened or happened. Because basically every teacher in every subject has been angry with him, I don’t need to worry about him too much if I find someone from the parent. Over time, they no longer control Yan Shengchen, as long as this person doesn't make trouble in class.

    Yan Shengchen slept in class, and the teachers didn't care about him, and he was happy and quiet. After a long period of time, his usual classes became time for him to make up for his sleep.

    But today, he couldn't sleep inexplicably. Teacher Mingming's voice in class is still so hypnotic, but he is very energetic. He stayed up late to play the game last night, but he was lying on the table for a long time, not wanting to sleep at all, and his mind went to Bai Su.

    He felt right now that he especially wanted to raise his head and take a look at Bai Su's direction, to see if that person was still attending the class as seriously as before.

.As Yan Shengchen was thinking about it, the teacher started asking questions in class. He didn't have to worry that the teacher would call himself. He pricked his ears and listened to the movement, wondering if the teacher would call Bai Su.

    As if he was thinking of something, Bai Su was really called, and he was asked to read a paragraph of text aloud. When he stood up, the sound of the chair moving was exceptionally clear. Yan Shengchen was stunned when he heard a beautiful voice from the man's mouth.

    The other party's voice is clear and soothing, and the pronunciation is extremely standard when reading.

    Yan Shengchen never knew that just listening to an English text can also be a kind of enjoyment. He stopped pretending to be asleep, and simply sat up, looking at the young man who was standing not far in front of him with uncontrollable eyes.

.The opponent's figure was tall and thin, and he suddenly wanted to go around to see that person's face, whether it also exudes a confident light.

    The text was finished quickly, but Yan Shengchen felt that the voice of the boy was still reverberating in his ears. In this way, an entire English class passed in Yan Shengchen's trance.

    After the break between classes, he didn't seem to come back to his senses. And for the whole afternoon, he couldn't help but focus on Bai Su's body.

    This sudden change made him really puzzled. But Yan Shengchen is not a tangled temper. If you don't understand it, don't think about it for the time being, as long as you feel comfortable.

    So before school was over, he didn't think it was too strange when the ghosts and gods rejected the proposal of his brothers to invite to the Internet cafe. .Only when he reacted, he found that he had followed Bai Su out of the school gate.