7.13

Seeing Feng Chen's changes,'Leng Qiu' raised his eyebrows, but directly fixed him with a spell. Even if he couldn't hurt him, the defensive vest had no way to restrain the spell.

    The man even walked over, directly in front of Feng Chen, with a sharp sword tip against Bai Su's chest.

    Looking at Feng Chen, who was struggling desperately, the man sneered, "What about the blood demon's blood? You are now a weakest demon cultivation that is not as good as rubbish."

    As'Leng Xiao' said, he moved the sword in his hand two points deeper, and the tip of the sword pierced Bai Su's chest, causing him to let out a muffled snort, and the man looked at Feng Chen again and continued:" How is it? Do you want to go into the cave and fetch a different magic scroll for me?

    If you don't want to, I will kill your little lover with one sword right now, and let you and your brother Bai meet in the underworld and be a loving couple. "

.Seeing his beloved Senior Brother Bai's chest robe was stained red with blood, Feng Chen roared angrily. At this moment, he is no longer as irrational as he was during the first change. Although his appearance has changed, he still understands the meaning of'Leng Qiu'. How could he bear to see Bai Su suffer!

    It took Feng Chen some effort to calm his emotions before he was finally able to speak, but the voice he spoke again was always similar to a beast roar, with a rough and hoarse voice.

    "I'm willing to go in, I'm willing to go in and help you get the strange magic scroll! Don't hurt him!"

    'Leng Qiu' nodded his head in satisfaction, and sure enough, it was the right choice for Bai Su to keep up. At first he noticed these two people sneaking out of the cave at night, and after following up and discovering that they were hugging each other, he knew that he must be useful to go back to the day.

.This white-eyed wolf has raised him for so many years, and it is so difficult for him to do something for himself. As a result, the little lover panicked immediately when something happened. Ah……

    As a magic repair, men don't look down on the love of such children. For him, the people around him should make use of it, and he also made use of the feelings of Feng Chen and Bai Su.

    "Feng Chen, don't go in! I don't allow you to go in!"

    Bai Su heard Feng Chen's words and immediately stopped. He secretly hates his lack of strength and is not an opponent of'Leng Qiu', otherwise he would force his lover to be at the mercy of others.

    Feng Chen tried hard to appease Bai Su. He showed a slightly distorted smile at Bai Su with the strange face now, and said: "Brother, don't worry, I will go and get the strange devil scroll to save you now. You will be fine!"

.Bai Su desperately shook his head, and wanted to say something, but was directly sealed by a spell from'Leng Qiu'.

    He couldn't speak, he could only look at Feng Chen anxiously, and watched his sweetheart walk into the dangerous Gorefiend cave.

    There seemed to be an enchantment at the door of the cave. After Feng Chen entered, the entire figure disappeared from Bai Su's sight. It was pitch black inside, and he couldn't see what was going on at all.

    At this time,'Leng Qiu' withdrew the mana bound to Bai Su, smiled at him, and said, "I didn't expect you to have such a friendship with him. Feng Chen shouldn't be demonized for the first time. "

    When Bai Su heard this, he stared at the "Leng Qiu" in front of him. He knew that this person must know a lot of inside information that he didn't know.