2.19-20

"Baby, when did you come here?"

    When Bai Su saw Lu Shangchen's appearance, his whole body was stiff, and he quickly showed a pleasing smile, feeling a little guilty inexplicably.

    "I have been here all the time."

    The man said in a flat tone. Since Bai Su left, he got out of the car. Seeing Lu Qingyan wandering around here after coming down from the office building, he found a hidden corner to stay. He had seen the whole process of the conversation between Bai Su and Lu Qingyan just now.

    He thought he should have only Zong Wenbai as a rival now, but he didn't expect his cheap sister to be involved with his little master. There was a sense of hostility in my heart in vain, and the man's hatred of Lu Qingyan had reached its culmination.

    Seeing Lu Shangchen approaching step by step, even if the man was expressionless, Bai Su could feel his uncomfortable heart. .Bai Su knows very well that if he doesn't explain clearly, he will end up miserably. Thinking of the various tricks that his lover did in private matters when his lover was jealous in his previous life, he trembles unconsciously.

    With a flash of thought, Bai Su immediately put on an expression of indignation and filled in with indignation: "Baby, you didn't know, I was going to be mad just now!

    That woman is a bad person. She even wanted to use me to steal confidential company documents. That's illegal, how can I do it? In vain, I used to think that Lu Qingyan was an old man from the company. I didn't expect her to be so wrong. "

    "Is that right?"

    Listening to the young man's accusation, Lu Shangchen took a step closer and almost stuck him on his body. He stretched out his hand to touch Bai Su's earlobe and knead gently, his tone of voice was low and gentle, but it made people feel extremely dangerous.

.Bai Su's ears were rubbed hot, but he dared not stop the man's movements, and swallowed when he heard the other party's questioning. He didn't dare to hesitate at all and quickly replied: "Dang, of course it is!"

    "Moreover, this Lu Qingyan is very narcissistic, and she actually thinks I am interesting to her. How could I like her to be like a turbulent person. But I can't let her calculate me in vain. Send her the documents that she has received, so that she can take care of herself when the time comes. Baby, am I very smart!"

    "Well, very smart."

    The man replied softly, and stretched out his hand to wrap around Bai Su's waist naturally, pressing him firmly in his arms. Blocked the opponent's eloquent mouth, and kissed it for a long time before letting go.

.Finally escaped the fate of fainting because of suffocation due to kissing, Bai Su lay on Lu Shangchen's shoulder. He didn't see the thick ink in the man's eyes, and felt a little dumbfounded while breathing.

    Obviously he is not a weak chicken in his life, even if his body is not comparable to a war-god general, he is also a young man with a strong body. I love sports and fitness. There are not eight pieces of abdominal muscles but six pieces.

    But just like that, when I stand next to my man, I always feel that I have properly taken a weak script.

    Bai Su never cared about Shangxia, anyway, if two people were together, it would be nice to be happy. If your lover likes to be on it, then let him come. He also feels that in this matter, his lover has always taken care of himself more, and the other party has worked harder.

    But no matter how he is also a big man, this momentum can't be weak.

.Thinking about this, the cabbage took the initiative to go to Gongzhu again, and then lost again in a deep kiss. After a short period of doubt about life, someone with a big heart immediately wanted to open it.