3.23-24

"have eaten."

    Hearing that it was all right, Yan Shengchen relaxed and sat down opposite Yan Quan.

    Since listening to Bai Su's words, Yan Shengchen has begun to pay attention to and care for his father, and the relationship between their father and son is getting better and better. As usual, I asked about Yan Quan's body and his work outside.

    Yan Quan had long heard that Yan Shengchen's grades had improved, and he was also happy. He felt that his son was really getting more and more sensible now, and smiled and asked Yan Shengchen what reward he wanted.

    When it comes to rewards, Yan Shengchen can't help thinking of the confession and kiss between him and Bai Su before. After shaking his mind for a moment, he reacted, and his cheeks were slightly red and shook his head.

    "I will be rewarded wherever I am, because I was too naive in the past."

    Yan Quan was even more relieved to hear his children say this. .But looking at the way my kid just now, I always feel something is going on.

    Yan Quan took a sip of the soaked wolfberry from the cup at hand. Since Yan Shengchen ordered him not to drink coffee as water, his cup has turned into a variety of scented wolfberries that are good for the body.

    "Sheng Chen, has anything good happened recently?" Yan Quan asked tentatively.

    "No." Yan Shengchen shook his head blankly.

    "That is, what good people have you met?"

    Hearing this, Yan Shengchen nodded. A good person meant Bai Su. Although I didn't encounter it recently, but I only got acquainted with it later. After being with Bai Su, I really feel very happy every day.

    Thinking of this, Yan Shengchen showed a bright smile on his face. After thinking of the person I like, my eyes seem to be full of stars.
.Yan Quan looked at the boy opposite with some surprise. He knew the look in his eyes, because he had also experienced such a beautiful love. It was the look that would appear when he thought of the talents he cherished.

    Is it possible that this kid already has someone he likes? But I never heard Sheng Chen mention any girl around him.

    I think there are a few nice girls in their class. The girl named Yu Shuxuan is very nice. Could it be her?

    Yan Quan went through all the girls in Yan Shengchen's class who had impressions in his mind, but didn't ask anything, he heard Yan Shengchen take the initiative to bring up Lu Junfeng's affairs.

    Because of the relaxation of the relationship between father and son, Yan Shengchen occasionally mentioned his close friends in front of him. Yan Quan had an impression of Lu Junfeng and Bai Su. .He has a good impression of Lu Junfeng, and the Shengheng Group run by Lu Junfeng's father is developing new energy sources, and he is still very interested.

    Recently, something happened to Shengheng Group. He also knew that he was considering whether to acquire that company. If in the past, he would not want to do this, he can choose a better company to understand and cooperate first.

    But considering the relationship between Lu Junfeng and Yan Shengchen, and he actually knew why Sheng Heng was in the current situation, he didn't mind helping Lu Father, it was a win-win situation.

    Now that he had this idea, Yan Quan did not intend to conceal it, so he said it directly.

    Yan Shengchen was overjoyed when he heard Yan Quan's words, and immediately said happily: "Dad, is what you said is true? Are you really planning to acquire Shengheng?"