1.20

Perhaps the feeling at the moment is too good, and Luo Chenyu can't stop after being addicted. So he didn't realize that Bai Su, who had been fed the decoction, had slowly regained consciousness after a period of drowsiness.

    The pain in the shoulder was still there, and Bai Su's consciousness slowly returned. He knew what had happened today, but he didn't regret holding back Luo Chenyu's arrow, and he even rejoiced that fortunately, he was injured.

    Bai Su didn't know how long he had been asleep, but his limbs were weak due to blood loss. The senses on my body are recovering, I don't know why, and I feel itchy on my face. Then something kept touching on his lips, soft, but it felt very good. .With temperature, it always feels like human lips.

    Bai Su was startled by this thought, Di Yi trembling, trying hard to open his eyes. It's just that after he really opened his eyes, the scene in front of him made him stunned.

    Luo Chenyu's enlarged face was right in front of him, and the other party was kissing himself, with an obvious fascination on his face, which made Bai Su couldn't help but be there, not knowing how to react. Allowing the man to gently touch his lips, from top to bottom, pecking and kissing bit by bit, Bai Su can clearly feel the cherishment that the other party has always hidden in his heart.

    The heart was beating wildly, Bai Su's cheeks were flushed, and he felt that the blood all over his body was boiling and flowing out along the wound on his chest. He quickly raised his hand and pushed Luo Chenyu a bit, with a shocked look on his face.

.Luo Chenyu was awakened abruptly by Bai Su's push. Seeing Bai Su's eyes, he felt that his heart sank to the bottom in an instant. It was discovered, but after all, it was discovered by Brother Bai! Luo Chenyu was worried that Bai Su would be disgusted in his heart, but there was a sense of relaxation that was finally exposed.

    He plucked up the courage to look at Bai Su's eyes, Luo Chenyu found that there was only surprise but no disgust in Bai Su's eyes, and he was a little relieved. He didn't speak, but looked at Bai Su steadily, as if waiting for the other party to pronounce his sentence.

    Who knows that after a long while, Bai Su pursed his lips and showed an embarrassing smile and said to him: "I have tasted the medicine. Is Zichen feeding me the medicine just now? It's really hard for you to take care of me. "

    Hearing Bai Su's words, the man was silent for a long while, but he didn't expect that the other party would blame the incident on the fact that he was feeding him medicine.

.Luo Chenyu knew in his heart that Bai Su didn't necessarily fail to discover the truth, maybe he just didn't want to get froze with himself. If they admit it at this moment, then they can still maintain this superficial calm. Don't worry about breaking something, it is undoubtedly the safest.

    But, is this really what I want?

    What he wanted was never the friendship between friends! What he wanted was Bai Su, and what he wanted was Brother Bai's heart!

    So Luo Chenyu took a deep breath and didn't know where he got the courage. He looked directly at Bai Su's eyes, shook his head and denied: "No, I was really feeding you medicine at the beginning. But , It wasn't anymore!"

    "That, that..."

    Bai Su looked at the strong emotion in Luo Chenyu's eyes, lowered his eyes and suddenly he dared not look directly into the other's eyes. .Some answers were clearly ready to come out, but he didn't dare to think about it.