1.11

Luo Chenyu looked at it for a while and didn't find it interesting. He knew that Bai Su's act of making people stare at Luo Bojian was also for himself. But it's just that you don't need to do it yourself at this level, so he leaned against the window and looked at Bai Su who was sitting there drinking tea for a while, and then he wanted to leave.

    Finally, his sweetheart asked him out, he didn't want to waste time on this fool like Luo Bojian.

    It's just that Luo Chenyu didn't want to interfere with the following things. When the people who followed Luo Bojian looked around, they saw him when they looked up. Others may not know the third prince who has just left the palace, but the people around Luo Bojian do.

    They came and followed this time to build momentum for the prince. The prince was prepared to have enough money yesterday, and he has repeatedly mentioned that he would suppress Luo Chenyu in the past. When they saw the master, they were naturally anxious to help the master step on his feet.

.So one of them quickly pointed to the direction of Luo Chenyu's private room and said loudly, "Look, isn't that the third prince? So the third prince is here too!"

    "His Royal Highness, do you want to try one or two with our Highness, and let us laymen have a long experience!"

    When Luo Bojian raised his head when he heard the words, he saw Luo Chenyu upstairs, and a cold light flashed in his eyes. He couldn't see Bai Su sitting in it from his angle, only thinking that Luo Chenyu, like in his previous life, liked to come to the Accord to fight for fame. So the corners of his mouth curled up with irony, and he looked at Luo Chenyu provocatively.

    Luo Chenyu looked at Luo Bojian's contemptuous gaze as if turning a blind eye, and he went downstairs as usual. After seeing the elder prince, he bowed a respect and smiled and said: "I have never been as talented as the elder brother, so I won't show my ugliness here."

.Luo Bojian snorted coldly. Knowing Luo Chenyu's ability, he only felt that this person was mocking himself.

    However, although he asked the people below to make a few poems in advance, it is clear that Luo Chenyu is indeed better in poetry talent. If you really try, if there is any accident, your plan will be ruined. So Luo Chenyu said this, and Luo Bojian did not refute it, but he did not plan to let Luo Chenyu go in such a simple way.

    Thinking that the other party was praised for reforms in his previous life, he was praised as a rare encounter in a century. He changed his mind and said: "We are all the princes of Donghua, and we are also in the court. Only talking about poems and songs is really shallow. "

    "I have long heard that the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in this Xian Accord is mostly knowledgeable people. We don't talk about competitions, but the two brothers talk about the current situation. How about taking advice by the way?"

.Luo Chenyu nodded when he heard the words, and he heard the prince speak: "I don't know what the third brother thinks about the current imperial examinations and provinces?"

    After he finished asking, he didn't wait for Luo Chenyu to answer, and said a few words of his own opinion. Then he stopped to look at Xiang Luo Chenyu, as if he was waiting for his supplementary answer.

    When Luo Chenyu heard the words, his eyes flashed, with a look of embarrassment on his face, he shook his head and said: "My minister is dull, I would like to listen to the emperor's teachings."

    Hearing Luo Chenyu's words like this, the eldest prince became proud and began to talk in detail about his views on these institutional changes.