9.12

After getting along just now, Mo Chen has already changed his mind about Baiyou. Although he has no relatives, it does not mean that he does not understand the existence of relatives in this form. Through the dialogue between Bai Su and Bai Youxi, he knows that these two people are brothers and sisters.

    Although their relationship seemed very close, after knowing that they were brothers and sisters, the little anger that had just risen in the boy's heart disappeared instantly.

    Subconsciously, he felt that such a relationship would not hinder him. But their intimacy still made Mo Chen feel a little envious. In his heart, he still hoped that he was the person closest to Bai Su.

    Moreover, the things Bai Youxi said about food before leaving made Mo Chen a little concerned.

    The woman mentioned that Bai Su was raising herself now, although she just joked that she was doing well with Bai Su, as if she was happy for them.
.But, what exactly is raising that?

    The clothes I am wearing now and the food I just ate are all given to him by Bai Su. This is a way of raising myself.

    Food seems to be very precious to humans now. After eating so many things, will Bai Su find it difficult to raise himself?

    In fact, he is really good to raise, he can not eat, he can find food, find crystal nucleus, and even clothes can also find himself. He doesn't need to dress well, and he doesn't need to eat any good food. He just needs to follow Bai Su to be satisfied.

    Mo Chen was a little worried. If Bai Su really found it difficult to raise himself by then, would he not want to be with him.

    Thinking of this, he hurriedly pulled the corner of La Bai Su's clothes and said, "Brother Bai Su, I'm very easy to raise, next time I will not eat so much!"

.When Bai Su heard this, he was a little bit dumbfounded. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of the boy's hair, and smiled: "You don't eat much at all, I like to raise you. Don't think too much, Xiaoxi just talked casually. ."

    Although Bai Su had already said that, Mo Chen still remembered the incident in his heart.

    Bai Su feels very relieved that all matters related to the male lead are handed over to Bai Youxi. Bai Youxi has done everything well. After learning that Qi Yao was seriously injured, she deliberately found other healing powers in the base to help him, hoping that he would recover as soon as possible.

    Since then, Xue Mingjie’s ability team has officially joined the Pingcheng base.

    They were also exhausted and bumped for more than a month, and finally had a place to settle down. It took a long time to repair them before they began to perform tasks and collect materials like other teams.

.But in the following days, Qu Qingshu's performance was really not so good.

    Originally, they felt that a Healing Supervisor was willing to follow them, and this move moved them. Although Qu Qingshu's ability level is very low and can only heal some skin injuries, it is still very useful when he grows up.

    But along the way, Qu Qingshu's selfishness was chilling.

    Now I don't know if it was because of being passed through by Bai Sukai. She has become more vigorous than before. She doesn't want to say anything. When treating their injuries, she always pushes back.

    Now, many people are beginning to wonder whether Qu Qingshu really has a problem with his abilities, or is he simply unwilling to help them treat.