8.8

Wu Chen originally thought that if they were sleeping on the same bed like this, he would feel uncomfortable if they were closer than in the past, and he would be unable to sleep at night. But he didn't expect that being surrounded by the good smell of the people around him would make him fall asleep again soon, even deeper than he used to sleep.

    After Bai Su woke up the next morning, Wu Chen hadn't woken up yet.

    Getting up lightly, Bai Su smiled silently, watching Wu Chen still in his sleep. He knows that this means that when the other party feels at ease when he is by his side, he will completely relax his nerves.

    After washing, Bai Su took a sip of the juice from the cup and felt it tasted good. Seeing that the man on the bed was almost awake, some bad feelings grew in his heart.

    After he drank his glass of juice in gulps, he took other food and came to Wu Chen's side. .After taking a sip of juice, he leaned towards the man's mouth.

    Wu Chen slept comfortably all night, feeling a little thirsty, and suddenly some cool and sweet juice came over. He swallowed subconsciously, and only after drinking it did he notice that his lips were covered with two pieces of softness.

    The man shook his spirits and woke up suddenly. Although he couldn't see the other person, the familiar breath made him immediately realize who the opposite person was.

    He was stiff and didn't know how to react. After Bai Su retreated, he hurriedly said, "What are you doing?"

    The man is struggling to get up. Although his body is still very weak, it is no problem to get up normally.

    Bai Su helped Wu Chen put a pillow behind him, and said with a smile: "You're awake! Of course I'm feeding you breakfast..Sorry, you did a lot of this when you were in a coma. I think I probably didn't wake up in the morning, so I habitually took over the plate and did so. "

    "Wh, what? You mean you fed me like this when I was in a coma?"

    Wu Chen stammered nervously, he had never been so intimate with others.

    "Of course, otherwise, if you don't eat or take medicine, how can you be healthy? This is the fastest!"

    Bai Su's tone was very innocent, but Wu Chen felt that his entire face was burning when he heard this. The soft and beautiful touch of the lips just seems to be still there, so long ago when he was groggy, he always felt as if someone had kissed him. It was not a dream, but the person was really kissing himself.

    No, that's not a kiss either. The other party is taking care of him, feeding him medicine, and wanting him to eat.

.The weird thing is that he found that he didn't have the slightest repulsion. On the contrary, this kind of intimacy made his heart beat wildly, and he even continued to recall the feelings in his mind.

    Such a throbbing man hadn't experienced it for so many years, he was a little panicked, he didn't know what to say.

    He didn't know if he should blame Cangqi for his actions. The other party was doing this to help him.

    In fact, he didn't want to blame him, if he could, he even wanted to do it again, wanting to let the other party touch him with those cool and soft lips.

    Su was soft on his body, and his mind had turned into a paste. Wu Chen was stunned for a long time before saying, "Thank you."

    Bai Su couldn't help laughing out loud when he heard the words of his lover. He leaned over and touched the man's earlobe with his fingertips, and felt his sweetheart tremble all over, and said with a smile: "Will I continue to feed you?.In fact, I feel that your body is still very weak, and your arms are weak. I am afraid it is inconvenient to eat by yourself. It is really better if I feed you this way. "